'Pawn Stars' Corey Harrison

Bloody Motorcycle Wreck

11/9/2011 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109_pawn_stars_crash_launch_EX"Pawn Stars" bad ass Corey Harrison suffered a bloody case of road rash ... when he wiped on his Harley during a ride from Vegas to San Diego this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Harrison and a friend were halfway through the 10-hour cruise ... when they got caught in some intense rain around Joshua Tree ... and Corey lost control of his bike.

We're told the bike slid out from under the reality star and skidded off the road. Harrison scraped his arm up in the wreck, but suffered no major injuries.

The bike wasn't so lucky ... suffering damage to the handlebars, windshield and scrapes ALL OVER.

We're told repairs are expected to run Corey about $3k. Good thing he can afford it.

longagain

???? This is a story? I get sicker injuries than that every time I skate backwards during the "couples" song and fall down. I fall on purpose though because the girl then feels sorry for me.

Different Rules Apply

YAWN FOR PAWN... who really cares?

Randy

Wow all the comments on here are from a bunch of jealous losers.

scotty528

That's why you always wear your leathers - it's not always as cool, literally and figuratively, but it will save your skin. Just wear 'em.

casey-mahoney-brad-p

glad he is ok---Next time wear leather.

Casey Mahoney Brad P

GoAwayGloria

he is an idiot. We USE to watch the show, but not anymore because I can't stand seeing his gross a$$ and when he talks and groans because his fat is collapsing his throat is disgusting. When the show is over, and it will be soon judging on the ratings recently, he will be broke and still the disgusting, worthless dumba$$ he is.

victor

That is what protective gear is for. they only learn after something happens

Marlena

I am glad he's okay - I enjoy the show especially the "old man"

Todd

Chum is the heart of the show, his retarded child act is very amusing. The old man, is starting to look like a corpse. They must wheel him in, and place a pole up his ass.

jcastro

sky

ooo ouchy ! Is Chumley ok ? If Chumley's ok then i'm ok. lol.

sky

castro: about an hour ago
"The more I read comments that people write on the internet, the more I wonder what has happened to humanity. Really? You people are terrible and should be ashamed of yourselves. The man had an accident and you are saying terrible hateful things. I imagine you don't all know him personally, so I have to ask, what did he ever do to you? If you don't like his show, or commercials, then don'*****ch them, it's a simple concept that anyone with an IQ over 40 should be able to figure out. I somehow don't think that if any of you were given the same opportunities, such as making large sums of money doing a TV show and silly commercials, you would turn them down. Tell you what, send me a message the next time someone you know is hurt or, God forbid, killed in an accident and I will tell you how they were an ugly douche that deserved it. Then maybe you'll understand how deplorable you are. Then again, you'll probably either be to stupid to realize you did the same thing to someone else or so selfish you don't have anyone close enough to you for that to ever happen."

Oh but it's okay for you to come on here and judge everybody Mr. I Just Joined TMZ AN Hour Ago, welcome to 2003. Try the Summer's Eve vinegar and water.

tellmeaboutit

I didn't think it was possible for this guy to be more gross than he already is, but I stand corrected! Bad ass? More like big ass.

kim

UMMMMMMM OUTCH...

Benny Blanco

I think I can still make out what the tattoo says: DOUCHEBAG...yeap...DUCHEBAG....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments