« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ashton Kutcher Apologizes

Ooops, Paterno Did What?!

11/10/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109_ashton_kutcher_BN_01
Ashton Kutcher
attacked the Penn State Board of Trustees for firing Joe Paterno last night -- but there was one little problem, seems Ashton didn't know about Joe's misdeeds.

Right after Paterno got the chop, Kutcher tweeted, "How do you fire Jo Pa?  #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste."

Almost immediately, Kutcher was attacked by people informing the actor about the situation -- writing things like, "F**k you. He covered up child rape you sick, geriatric f**k."

Roughly 30 minutes later, Kutcher removed his original tweet -- and replaced it with, "Heard Joe was fired, fully recant previous tweet! Didn't have full story. #admitwhenYoumakemistakes."

He later continued, "This is an insane story, I just heard paterno was fired, getting the rest of the story now... Wow."

He added, "As an advocate in the fight against child sexual exploitation, I could not be more remorseful for all involved in the Penn St. case."

Kutcher also replied to people who called him an idiot -- saying, "I am" -- adding, "Honestly just had half facts man my bad ... I need 2b more responsible 4 my voice."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

UPYOURS

Kutcher + Twitter = TOTAL TWIT

Floridagirl

Ashton Kutcher, once again, you prove to be an idiot. Not only have you brought Two and A Half Men down, you don't keep up with current affairs before speaking about them.

Marilyn

I don't know about you but I hate stupid people.
Demi is stuck with a stupid husband which I couldn't stand for 1 minute. So what he's younger. He's still stupid!
Just saying..........

Different Rules Apply

I really want to know why this person got the gig on Men... read these posts and all the past posts regarding "Walden". Why did Lorre RUIN the legacy of one of the funniest sitcoms ever! Yes, he gets press for it, but the fans are left with nothing. I haven'*****ched the show (and really don't even think about it anymore) since episode three of the new season. It was excruciating to watch - I felt embarrassed for the cast.

writenow

Ashton should spend more time reading than Tweeting.

AntiSocialForum.com

what a clown

bubbart

He should spend more time listening to the full story before shooting off a remark

soulofanangel

-----------------------------------------------------------
ASHTON KUTCHER....stand in the ever increasing celebrity
line of STUPIDS and JERKS. Having a SH*T load of followers
does NOT mean you are THE SH*T!
-----------------------------------------------------------

angie

and more responsible with your ****.

dummy

Shut your piehole for once you blow heart...

Fuck Celebrities

He's a ****.

Mindy

Joe has been made the fall guy in this entire horrible event. Jerry Sandusky is the guy who's done the unthinkable. Joe was told about it, and reported it-what they did or didn't do with that information is key. Joe DID do what he was supposed to do-I do not understand why he was fired. I'm sorry if that's not the popular view.

Me

"be more responsible for my voice" = shutting up from now till 2050?

If wishes were dreams....

mannequin