Selena Gomez' Alleged Stalker

To Be Released

Criminal Charges DISMISSED

11/16/2011 4:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1116_thomas_broenicki_selena_gomez_Ex_2

Thomas Brodnicki
-- the man who allegedly told his shrink and an LAPD detective he had many conversations with God about killing Selena Gomez -- has just had his felony stalking charge dismissed, and he's about to go free.

Although LAPD detectives say Brodnicki is a "credible threat" to Gomez, the judge said there wasn't sufficient evidence that Brodnicki intended to convey threats to Selena -- an element of the crime which prosecutors must prove.

The judge just said Brodnicki will be held for 30 minutes, to give prosecutors a chance to present sufficient evidence -- if that doesn't happen, Brodnicki will be a free man.

There is, however, a civil restraining order against him, requiring him to stay clear of Selena.

TMZ has a producer in the courtroom who heard Brodnicki's lawyer say to Brodnicki after the judge's ruling, "Get the f**k out while you can."

update_bar
4:12 PM:The prosecutor will not present new evidence so Brodnicki is going free.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

He looks okay to me.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

First -

Sorry but that mutha furker looks crazy! Keep him locked up! Save Selena!!

Will always LOVE RJ

A LAWYER WILL BE SAYING THAT TO THE WHOLE KARTRASHIAN GANG...SOON!

Jay W.

Good advice from his lawyer. lmao

Muppet

I suspect it won't be long and he'll be locked up again. Crazy people like him just don't stop stalking! Meanwhile I hope no harm comes to Selena!

charley

act like a lil ho and this is the kind of people you attract.............selena is a non talented lil skank....she can't get a real man...she has to date some lil gay man named Justin with a wittle penis!

Arog

Sometimes I just want to fart on celebrities.

Justice_4_Kelly

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GIVE THESE STALKING BASTARDS A SLAP ON THE WRIST?

Tek

Show a better picture of him, TMZ. People should keep an eye out for this creep. I really hope she's safe. Cover your bases, kids.

CrisDizzle

guessing the Stalker once release will say to Selena Gomez: "Never say never!"

Cheryl A.

Geez, I hate California laws. Anyone remember Rebecca Shaffer? The bastard will kill her then they will lock him up like Murray, house arrest.

bring back recent posts

...she is traveling with the Beib's all the time now..so..for sure her security will be beefed up, but I think it is a mistake on the part of the judge here..that guy is off balanced..and I'm not even privy too the evidence...stay safe Selena!!!!!...shame on the judge!

Maggie

Cool. I'll add her to my 2012 death pool.

mamajj

WTF??? What is wrong w/the legal system? This man is a total whack job who has threatened someone's life & they are just going to say be a good boy & let him go? OMG If she gets hurt or killed the blood will be on their hands. Just f**king crazy.

Lovatic101

are you f****** kidding me........ - . - send him to f****** jail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments