Ashton Kutcher

The Show Must Go On

11/17/2011 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117_ashton_kutcher_inf_swipe_2How did Ashton Kutcher handle Demi Moore's divorce announcement? By knocking out another episode of "Two and a Half Men."

Just a few hours after the news broke Demi wants out of their marriage ... Ashton was spotted on the Warner Bros. lot where the show is taped.

Tough time to make comedy.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Looked like Demi dumped him on twitter.

Jack

Hopefully next he's going to lose his job because he has killed that show.

St James III

KARMA for putting that PUNKd show on the air. LOL!!!!

John

You're free now Ashton. To have your own life. Free from that freaky family.

UPYOURS

Well, when one has unprotected sex, its announced by one of the participants on twitter, stands to reason the other party deserves getting the news of his divorce via twitter, fair is fair.

bring back recent posts

...things often go in 3's...eh Ashton?

ManiacalZebra

He cheats and is stunned that she wants to get away from him? Good job, Charlie ... I mean Ashton.

nancyh

I think it's to bad that he cheated on her they seemed like a nice couple for along time. I can say at least she hung in there and isn't divorcing for money and more fame like that slut Kim Kardashian.

Don

Stunned? Butt why? His penis knew what it was doing all along

CN

I never could understand what demi saw in the ugly punk with his protruding adams apple and nasty face hair, pimples..He was a creep 2 me..Money so what..Take their money and You gotta take their ****..demi has her own money..she must feel terrible and rejected..She will get over it and wonder what the heck she ever saw in the dork

CountryGal

Wait till bad karma sinks in and other horrible things happen to him for being a lying cheating piece of ****. You think I'm full of it? Ask Tiger Woods how things are going since he cheated. Or go to Tiki Barber and ask him how wonderful his life is. It all comes back to you.

Hey Girl Haaay

What a complete and utter *******. Ashton, man, you deserved it. Demi deserves a man. Not some boy being dishonest with her. No one deserves it. I'm glad for Demi.

melissa

DUDE... Where's my wife...??

dfg

Hes probably thinking what he should get for food. He never seemed to be a smart guy to me, like he played himself in thats 70s show, Demi deserves better, btw, did you notice younger guys always cheat older women with some 20 year old chicks? Always! So is the age problem or not?

two cents

No! The show does not need to go on. Stick a fork in it, the show is done. The curse of Charlie Harper has set it's sights on AK. I really tried to like the new show this season, but it's complete BS. Ashton sucks in the role. Both chuck and charlie need to swallow their pride and get back to making a great show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments