Paul Mitchell's Son Sued

You Can't Hump My Face!!!

11/21/2011 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angus Mitchell
The son of famed hairstylist Paul Mitchell -- a well-known stylist in his own right -- is a penis-grabbing coke-snorting face-humper ... this according to a new lawsuit.

Angus Mitchell is being sued by an ex-employee named Richard Flett -- who filed a lawsuit last week in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming he was wrongfully terminated ... after being exposed to Mitchell's "bizarre" sexual harassment and rampant drug use on the job.

Among the accusations -- Flett claims Angus snuck into his hotel room to watch Flett's penis while he slept, he "repeatedly" grabbed Flett's crotch in front of co-workers, he "ostentatiously" watched Flett urinate, and once shoved his crotch into Flett's face in order to hump it.

But it didn't end there -- Flett claims Angus also pressured employees to buy him cocaine ... and then use it with him.

Flett is suing for unspecified damages.

A rep for Mitchell tells TMZ ... "In our view, this is somewhere between laughable and sad, just an attempt by a disgruntled former employee to see if he can find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and that's not going to work."

nosy_parker

TMZ, cup of tea and a penis in your face, thats nice.

amazon_woman

I don't believe Flett for some reason.

Synik

I've always thought Paul Mitchell as a 24-carat D-bag, so why not the son?

UPYOURS

Ewwwwwww

a-oh

i went to school with these people. this is VERY believable.

Celebrities Suck

His name says it all Angus Mitchell.... what do you get if you take the G out? Anus Mitchell!

magica

So he's gay, then?

buzz kill

Hair stylists are Gay. Real men go to barbers.

Kabala

Just sounds like typical office hijinks to me... Wonder if Mitchell is gay? :-)

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

This dude sounds like tons of fun to work for!!! and as long as he is paying for the stuff I will get it and do plenty of it with you HIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TattooGoddess

I also went to school for hair. I know MANY people in the industry. There are alot of coke users sadly. Trying to stretch the day out to get a few more clients in. Behavior like is in our industry. I have to believe flett on this.

laura

So why is there a lawsuit? Sounds like a fun place to work. Fock coffee, I'll just hoover this big fat line! yaaaaay!

stu

their products r over priced! his nose is drip'n in this pic. i don't think it's from a head cold.

en Todo Momento!!

oh gosh. textbook snitch. what a loser. i bet he was joining in in all the reindeer games when they were being started, though. now where some money hungry (broke) attorney sees an opportunity to siphon some money out of some rich dude, the legal boners a'hoppin like mad. low lives.

Barry and Leslie Flanagan

Complete rubbish. Anyone who knows Angus (my wife and I do and love him) knows that he is first and foremost his Father's son. Angus was also raised in Hawaii by his Father, who taught him well the values and respect level of a South Pacific Islander, and Angus Mitchell would never treat another living thing that way.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments