Eva Longoria's Restaurant Sued

Worst. Birthday. Ever.

11/22/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1122_eva_beso_EX_01
Eva Longoria
's famous Beso restaurant in L.A. is the slickest place in town ... so slick in fact, that some woman claims she slipped and fell on her ass there at her own birthday dinner.

According to a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Luiza Boyadjian claims she went to Eva's eatery last year to "celebrate her birthday with friends and family."

Boyadjian claims she tried to get up from her chair and walk around, when she "suddenly slipped and fell due to the floor ... being extremely slippery."

Boyadjian claims she's suffered major physical injuries as a result of the fall -- including damage to her nervous system.

Boyadjian alleges the restaurant had a duty to maintain safer floors -- and she's suing for unspecified damages greater than $25,000.

JT Torregiani, a Managing Partner for Beso, tells TMZ, "The Company hasn't had a chance to review the lawsuit yet. Also, the restaurant is not aware of any incident of this nature happening in the past."

Steve

Is it even her restaurant anymore? I thought she let the bills pile up and then bailed?

anna

only in America...a European judge would tell you to watch where you are walking. Hate that ever since that stupid lady put a hot coffee between her legs while driving one cannot get a decent warm coffeee! US law needs to be changed and that BS needs to be stopped.

Jenny

Not sure if any of you have ever eaten there but that floor is ridiculously slippery. I had to tiptoe to the bathroom and hold onto the wall (wasn't drinking I swear). Whether this case is legit or not I can't say but I cannot believe this hasn't happened sooner!

aquahenderson@gmail.com

BESO SUCKS, the one here in Las Vegas has the worst service, the ****tail server spilled a huge martini all over me in my purse, and broke the glass which landed in my Uncle's lap she totally soaked my Nikon camera, and the manager's response was "what do you want me to do about a little water", I didn't want anything free from them, their appetizers were crappy bar food, and they weren't even nice. The worst management ever!! We left, and never went back.

KERRY J!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S "SAD AND PATHETIC???", THIS, "CLUMSY IDIOT!", IS, "A!!!, GROWN!!!, AZZ!!!,"ADULT!!!", (Breaks my heart, LOL! :D) BABIES WHO WEAR PAMPERS/HUGGIES DIAPERS, etc. THEY "SLIP AN' FALL", ALL THE TIME!, FROM "McDONALD'S", to "CHUCK E. CHEESE", YOUR HOUSE AN' WHAT-HAVE-YA!, DO YOU SEE "THEM!", (Cute lil' babies.), "SUING???", UHHH, NO!, THAT "CLUMSY LIL' LADY" SHOULD, "GET UP!", "FIX/GET HERSELF TOGETHER!", AND THAT'S THAT!, THREATENING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES WITH "LAWSUITS", IS "A BAD CHESS MOVE!"

bunny

Don't most restaurants have slippery floors? That's why people are careful and not make an ass out of themselves like this woman.

bendernet

"Sometimes, these accidents are just that, and no one is to blame. Often, however, it's poor maintenance, failure to clean up, faulty railings, or some other lapse in care that leads to slip and fall injuries. When that's the case, the owner or operator of the property is often liable for the injuries sustained-and homeowners' or business insurance usually covers that liability."

Slip and Fall Verdicts:

C

I slipped and fell at this restaurant 2yrs ago. I've seen it happen to many others as well. I didn't sue and still continue to visit this place. Cmon...s**t happens, get up and dust yourself off. Don't sue.

denny

lol

denny

God bless Eva and her Geschäft , she is so pretty

Proud Armenian

Most of you who posted about her ethnicity in a negative manner should be ashamed of yourselves. Look in the mirror and denounce the racist you see therein. As for the victim in this case, she broke her arm and suffered serious injuries as a result of excessively waxed floors. So, before prejudging and making comments like that you better ask yourselves how would you feel if it was you or your loved one?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3