Justin Bieber Alleged Baby Mama

My Baby Will Take the DNA Test

11/23/2011 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater and Justin Bieber
Mariah Yeater
-- Justin Bieber's alleged baby mama -- will submit her baby for DNA testing ... this according to her legal team.

Attorney Jeffrey Leving tells TMZ ... his client is NOT avoiding the DNA test, and can't wait to compare baby Tristyn's DNA with Justin Bieber's.

But Leving says he DOES have a big problem with the DNA test Justin has already taken, because a member of Yeater's team was not present while it was administered and he has no idea if the test was done using proper controls.

Although members of Justin's team have told TMZ Yeater and her team had gone radio silent since Justin took the test on Friday, Leving says his co-counsel has been in touch with Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, Monday and Tuesday.   Leving says he hopes both sides will reach an agreement on a DNA protocol.

Weitzman could not be reached for comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Carla

She’s stalling now…WHY? If Justin was quick and easy, why is she making it difficult and prolonged? I have read in other columns that her lawyers are making excuses to make this situation longer to process. That someone from their team should have been there to supervise. DUH!! Their was supervision! What did your little plan of planting false DNA not work? BOO, HOO!!!
Quiet frankly I think if she were telling the truth she would have gone in the same day as him if not before and done the test. He had been saying he was gonna do the test as soon as he got back. If fact his lawyers announced the day publicly so their lawyers knew.
SURPRISE!! He did, now where is YOUR baby DNA? This is just MORE proof she’s a con and her lawyers are supporting it. I, personally, would slam the book so hard on her and her lawyers that they would think one million times before making any allegations again. In fact publicly announce the lawyers so NO ONE would ever hire them again for supporting such ignorance. Another thing I thought Leving was out and she had new back up? LEVING SHUT UP NOT YOUR CASE ANYMORE...HINT!! HINT!!!! YOUR SPOT LIGHT WENT OFF LIKE WHOA!!! This is just more proof of more fame thirsty glutton sickos! SLAM THE LAW HARD ON THIS ONE!
From now on anything she ever says again will be questioned. STOP CRYING WOLF AND DO WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DONE!! STOP MAKING EXCUSES YOU COWARDS AND PROCESS THE DNA, STOP HIDING ALREADY!

livianicole

whatever... fact is, is that he took the damn test and it'll prove he isnt her babys daddy

Nicole Drago

I don't believe Justin had anything to do with this woman but whether he did or didn't this will NEVER be his baby....trust me. When the test come back negative her lawyers will say they want Justin to take it again with one of her lawyers in the room.

M

this chick is lying through her crooked ugly teeth. Justin can have virtually any of his girl fans so why would he choose your ugly a$$!? This girl did an interview and cleaned herself up just to make herself look good. That's a sign of a major faker! But I think the one whose really suffering is the baby he's gonna have to grow up knowing his psychopathic mother made up this story for fame. So dear Mariah Yeater, I hope you enjoy your 15 minutes of fame at the expense of your child and an innocent 17 year old Justin Bieber you little ruthless b!TcH

MEGAN SN TATUM

DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY THINK JUSTIN BIEBER WOULD BE THAT STUPID AS TO DO WHAT YEATER SAYS HE DID? PEOPLE YOU NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE FAITH IN HIM THAN THAT. I DON'T THINK HE DID, BUT IT WOULDN'T MATTER MUCH ANYWAY, I'M JUST ANOTHER JUSTIN BIEBER FAN SPEAKING UP AREN'T I? WELL, BREATH THIS IN FOR A CHANGE , " I AM NOT A FAN ", BUT YET I STILL HAVE ENOUGH FAITH IN HIM TO SAY THAT HE DID NOT DO IT! JUST GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE PEOPLE DANG JUST CAUSE HE'S A CELBERETY DOESN'T MEAN HE'S A LIAR. JUST SAYING TRUST HIM SHUCKS HE IS JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER, HE'S HUMAN TOO, HE JUST HAS A FEW EXTRA TALENTS THAT SOME OF US ARE UNFORTUNANTLY NOT GIFTED WITH THAT'S ALL. JUST GIVE JUSTIN BIEBER A BREAK PEOPLE HE IS PROBABLY ALREADY STRESSED OUT ENOUGH WITH THE FAME AND STUFF. SERIOUSLY THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPENS EVERYDAY TO AT LEAST SOMEONE. SO WHY ARE YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN TAKING NOTICE IN THIS STUFF?IS IT BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENING TO JUSTIN BIEBER? YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW JUSTIN BIEBER'S PRIVATE BUSINESS AND THIS PEOPLE IS HIS PRIVATE BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shena

first off i wanna say when u take a dna test they take ur picture to prove u are the one taking the test ive been thru this before. i know and 2nd i highly doubt justin beieber nor his family would fake the test knowing this child could possibly be his and just ignore the fact that it exists i dont see him as that kind of person i dont know him but it wouldnt make sense from what ive read on other sites as well she isnt a very fit parent and jb team could easily sue her for custody so. im guessing she is avoding going to get the dna test done becuz it will come back to not be his

Lya

she is a ******* liar i hope they'll take the baby away from that crazy she really can't raise a kid.
Using an innocent for money and the worse way.

justin bieber

hi fans so that is my baby but selena i love very much i still want to be with you for all my life and i just want to say is im very mad at my self for that i want to kill my self thats how mad i AM SO I LOVE YOU FANS

Julie

Oh come on YEATER and your stupid lawyers, you are all upset because Bieber didn't take the test in front of you? Really I wouldn't want to see you guys either if you had accused me of this blasphemy. I'm not a Blieber but you know you only want fame and fortune for supposedly having sex with an underaged minor and for supposedly having his baby. How about this why don't you just take the DNA test of your baby and just get this circus taken care of you are parading your child in the public's eye to get your 15 minutes. If you really care for your child you would first rule out the other two suspected dads BEFORE blaming it on Bieber. You are so PATHETIC!
If in the event that (I highly doubt that it will come to your advantage) that Bieber is your kids dad I will publicly apologoze on youtube about this comment but until then LEAVE BIEBER ALONE!

chrissy

WOOOOOW! I would love to know who is REALY the father. I dont think that justin is stupid enough to do that even though i do not like him.

dina

jest im mad im not you biges fan eny more

princessanena

Justin, Is She Really Your Baby Mamma Or, Is Selena Gomez???

Katiyanna

i think if shes that willing to take the DNA test then there must be somthing going on that Justin's team isen't telling the public about...but then again she could just be one of those people that just want to ruin another stars popularity.

kiki

wow i cant belive that but i noe that justin didnt have a baby with her.........

rachelrodriguez

hi justin bieber call me in my phone

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9