Bootyful DUI Model

Sex Tape Was STOLEN!!!

'I Want Justice'

11/24/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

SueLyn
Model SueLyn Medeiros -- the hottest DUI arrestee of all time -- tells TMZ, the sex tape that just hit the Internet featuring her and her BF was jacked from her computer without permission ... and now, she's gearing up to sue.

She has no idea how it happened -- but SueLyn claims she has already contacted a lawyer, and plans to drop the legal hammer on the website that published the video.

SueLyn tells us, "I am very upset and angry with all this and the way it was released and what was said about me ... I am in a loving relationship, and me and my boyfriend took a few personal private videos doing things I'm sure every couple does."

She adds, "Someone stole these files from us ... My family is very upset and disappointed. My mother can't stop crying. I want justice."

Attempts to reach the people behind the site were unsuccessful.

who dat

She dropped the tape herself. A nasty ho who has banged most of the NBA & NFL. Professionally lit & full makeup, staring into cam. Sure it was a harmless intimate moment. And i was born last night.

jsqtsa

Oh bitch please...This is getting really old."yawwwn". NEXT!!

Keith

The reason her mother is crying is that she can't believe what her 'ho daughter is doing on that tape.

sharmae

Okay,. . .so either this was "stolen" on purpose, or people anymore are just plain ignorant making the tapes in the first place. Her mother wouldn't be crying, IF the tape wouldn't have been made to begin with-HELLO!!!!!!!!!! IF people need more stimulation by watching past sexual encounters with each other, rather that just enjoying the present-I do not feel sorry for them!! They made their bed and now they have to lie in it! They need to share the spotlight of responsibility here because they are the ones who made the tape in the first place.

Are we shocked? In America high priced prostitutes are called "Models" , right Clooney?

ryan

Then dont make a sex tape, Whore! Did you think about your mom before you made the sex tape? Have some common sense.

Dennis

I wonder how many people she had to send it to before it was "hacked"?

AntiSocialForum.com

She doesn't deserve a reality show unless she gets pissed on in her sex tape. It's the "Kardashian Whore Rule".

me

Another skank ho tryin to follow Paris and Kim k route to fame...gtfoh slut!!

KicksandGiggles

Thank you TMZ for putting this picture up instead of that first one earlier - She looks like she had a bath now.

juscus

aaahhhh...poor thing,just spresd=em,n shup up,checks in the male

anonymous

Her face is ugly and she's overweight. Another fat talentless whore leaking a sex tape to get famous.

buck

He's a Tranny not one piece is a woman.

Brian

Just another Video Model looking for Pub..Im sure were gonna see the Gloria Velez Tape, the Claudia Jordan Tape, and the Melissa Ford Tape coming soon 2012.. Maybe E should get all the girls together in a House and Bring in Flavor Flav and Ray J to compete for Love..

Scotty

Another bimbo with NO talent trying to get popular with the OLD sex tape trick! I'm sure this is outplayed now! I hope she doesn't become famous like the hoes before her! Pearas******on and KarTRASHians! We can do without another!