Miley Cyrus

Calls Herself a 'Stoner'

and a 'Pothead'

11/27/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1127_miley_cyrus
Miley Cyrus talked her way out of the bong scandal by saying she smoked salvia -- but at her birthday party last week, she seemingly admitted to a room full of people ... she's a major pothead.

In a video obtained by The Daily, Miley gets on the mic and addresses the crowd at her party at Beacher's Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles. Once the cake has been brought out, Miley says, "You know you’re a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake. You know you smoke way too much f***in’ weed."

Her good pal Kelly Osbourne, standing right next to her, even made reference to the salvia incident, saying, "I thought salvia was your problem."

It was just before her birthday last year when Miley was videotaped smoking out of a bong. She claimed it was salvia and not marijuana.

An email to Cyrus' rep was not returned.

update_bar
Kelly Osbourne has taken to her Twitter page to defend Miley, saying in part, "u guys if @MileyCyrus is not recording/filming/touring she is works everyday how could she possible do all that if she was a stoner! #think."

0224_whatcha_smokin_footer

JW

Oh my. I hope she's not going down that road that so many teen stars have gone. I hope she doesn't throw it all away by getting hooked on booze and drugs. She has so much talent. Miley, don't go down that path!

AGENT smith

Miley is trying to make Lindsay Lohan look a church choir girl. WOW.......Miley makes Lindsay look smart!!!

emilie

Clearly she's an idiot

king troy

its ok she is white. so she can do what ever. let a nba player say that. oh it would be ****** this and ****** that.

heavymic

who gives a ****?

Katy

Hope she is better at being a stoner than a singer....eeeek!

Rob J

Perhaps she will finally make some interesting music. Just look at the Beatles. They went from cheesy songs like Love Me Do, and I Want To Hold Your Hand, then became potheads and recorded Rubber Soul, Revolver, and Sgt. Pepper, some of the finest albums ever made.

Bob

What's wrong with you people? She admitted to smoking pot, not crack. There are much worse things she could do. At least she's honest. I seriously laugh at people who think that pot is some sort of road to destruction. The idea that pot is a gateway drug is a complete fallacy. Alcohol is much more destructive and addictive.

chris

You guys don't mention how wasted Kelly looks.

mannequin

So that's why she's been packing on the munchie pounds....

Tammy

Did ANYONE believe it was salvia?! I've no problem, in general, with marijuana smoking, but weak-minded people with addictive personalities become weed-heads and gravitate to stronger drugs and this girl strikes me as weak-minded.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

That's nothing.... Linds calls herself a "celebrity". DUIna calls AA Ali a "supermodel". Sounds like they're both smoking something stronger than weed or salvia.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Who cares? I'm more interested in what's going on with her career. I was just wondering about that the other day.

fran

wow thats sad when you brag about the bad things you do and think its great..nice role model for our youth..this girl is losing

IceGypsy

A teenager experimenting with weed?? Say it isn't so LoL. Give her a break. The Girl is not even 20 yet, and she's been working most of her life. I grew up in the 70s, and did my fair of experimenting when I was younger. I grew out of all that so will she.