Lil Boosie

I'm a Drug Addict

and I Need Help

11/30/2011 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Boosie
Lil Boosie
tells TMZ ... he's finally realized  he's a hardcore drug addict ... and now that he's been sentenced to prison, he wants to focus on kicking the habit.

As we previously reported, the Louisiana rapper was sentenced to 8 years in prison Tuesday after copping a guilty plea for attempting to smuggle drugs into prison -- 3 separate times.

Now, Boosie's lawyer tells us ... the rapper is happy with the resolution -- because Boosie is confident officials will allow him to participate in a drug rehab program so he can beat his addiction to codeine and other drugs.

Boosie -- who's also facing 1st degree murder charges in an unrelated case -- released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "Don’t worry about me I am getting help with my drug addiction and I am accepting full responsibility for the choice I made."

Boosie adds, "I am going to fight the false murder charge till the end. Love you all."

kanyeisgay

All black guys are Rappers. A talentless trade. He should stick with drugs and prison.

Jackie

Then go to rehab, what's the point to whore in the media? It's not like the media is gonna help your addiction.

Joe

This story is the same if tmz was reporting my next door neighbor was a drug addict. no one here knows my neighbor, the same as no one here knows lil boosie.
i wonder if this nobody is saying this so Dr. Drew can get him on his show... and lil boosie can finally have his 15 minutes.

notalawyer

Then he should be named "Lil Druggie"
One thing that will no longer be little is his sphincter muscle while he is vacationing in the "Grey Bar Hotel"
rappers love guns

Soetoro

Ghetto games are fun until they are over. Do black people make it to 30 these days not dead or incarcerated? they should be given their own state to live in and destroy together. We could cage it in and make great reality TV out of it.

Ishcabibble

Well, I am going to go against the grain of the majority on here and say that it is a step in the right direction. Admitting his problems and accepting responsibility instead of pointing fingers at everyone else is a good sign.
Hater*****e, but I do wish him success of kicking his drug habit. He is young enough and when he is released he will still be young and have his life ahead of him, hopefully he will be rehabilitated, straightened up and ready to fly right...

Truth

AT LEAST THE DRUGGIE ADMITS HIS PROBLEM AND ACCEPTS FAULT AND BLAME ON HIMSELF. NEVER SAW CONRAD MURRAY SAY ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE THE WHOLE F*CKING TRIAL. TRUTH!!

Duke

and now Lil Boosie is a Lil famous.

Steve

I see he's trying the Lohan method. Use rehab as a way out of things. You're a useless thug, and prison is right where you should be.

Kookamonga

This is really nice news -- I wish this guy the best of success in achieving and maintaining sobriety. Simply making this choice and feeling the inner strength to achieve it is admirable. Good for you!

tiara

well all of you can kick rocks! lil boosie is one of the best rappers alive!! he speaks on what a normal black person go thru daily. we are in a deep struggle to notbe judge. i dont like rappers but lil boosie is the truth and by the way he is not a lil famous he IS FAMOUS!!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Good. He can finally admit drugs are no good and have ruined his life. Linds did the same thing and now her life is successful and meaningful. Live like Linds and you can be better than other people. Words to live by.

UPYOURS

Good grief he looks totally out of it in that pic. Totally stoned. Bet his parents are ever so proud

anne

so let me get this straight, little lindsay can get treatment because she wasn't black and never admitted it but this equally stupid knucklehead is getting slammed on the boards like mad. nice to see that racism is still alive in ameriKKKa

Kowny Krush

Just ANOTHER typical black Baton Rouge POS. For those of you who don't know, Baton Rouge, Louisiana is the crime and murder capital of the United States (ever since all the black New Orleans POSs were blown there by Hurricane Katrina).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments