Cheerios

Lady Gaga's Naked O-Face

Is O-Kay With Us

12/2/2011 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Naked and Nude Lady Gaga covered in Cheerios
Lady Gaga can pour Cheerios all over her wet, naked body as long as she wants -- the cereal company tells TMZ, the singer's controversial new music video is all just freedom of expression.

If you haven't seen Gaga's new video for "Marry the Night," you're missing out on 14 minutes of naked, avant-garde weirdness ... including a scene where she empties a box of cheerios on her naked body.

A rep for Cheerios tells us, the cereal company had nothing to do with the video -- but it also has no plans to pursue legal action.

The rep tells us, "We feel that people express their passion in a lot of different ways ... This was certainly a first!"

Probably the point, no?

Don

She would look good running the track at Santa Anita. How do they get her to look like she's singing, peanut butter on the lips?

tenley

She's so f*cking homely she's like a female Marilyn Manson without the makeup.

JJ

Lord, why didn't Dr. Murray save some propofol for Lady Gaga and the Kardashians.

JJ

I think Lady Gaga has discovered the cure for a Viagara stiffy with this video.

Fidel Sarcastro

Well I did like Cheerios, now every time I decide to have cheerios I am gonna think of that Madonna wannabe. Well I guess I will have to go back to eating rice crispies. Boy do I hate Stefa******manotta (no I will not call her by her idiotic stage name).

thestupid

Wow...... its sucks. I couldn*****ch it and Im intoxicated!

Scott

Her saggy tits and Courtney stoddens face belong together, on a 60 year old ****tail waitress.

Theresa

She looks and acts like she's on some hardcore drugs.

LLM

Honestly .. I simply don't get it. It seemed like a big hot mess.

Bird

Yuck. What is the appeal of this creature? The line between being "unique!" and being straight up crazy is apparently a very thin one. EWWWWWW..Her..and the cheerios..It's enough to make you want to puke. She looks like some strung out old prostitute who's so high she decided she'd rather wear her food than eat it. Disgusting.

Ms. Scarlet

I may never eat Cheerios again.

karen

Lady Gaga - great voice and talented - but truly a farce! Her persona - a copycat of Madonna 20 years later. Her "art' is not new, unique, but utterly ridiculous. Unfortunately in this crazy music business she would not be Lady Gaga without all her 'way out there' antics yet her true talent would resonate if she would just be normal - sing and play the piano - its about the music after all.

jamie

What an amazing talent. Lady Gaga continues to blow my mind away with every performance. She is a one of a kind!!!!

Michelle

WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THAT HEADLINE SHOULD GET A HOLIDAY BONUS!!!!!

Siana

She's so full of it...it's just so boring and fake.