« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Paterno Never Questioned Me

About Child Abuse

12/3/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Sandusky
Accused child molester Jerry Sandusky claims Joe Paterno never once confronted him about Sandusky's alleged rape of a 10-year-old boy in 2002 inside a Penn State locker room, despite having knowledge of the incident.

In an interview with the New York Times, Sandusky claims the former head coach also never spoke to him about a similar molestation complaint in 1998, investigated by the Penn State campus police. Sandusky said, “I never talked to him about either one. That’s all I can say. I mean, I don’t know.”

Paterno was fired last month, after failing to report the incidents to police.

During the interview, Sandusky insisted he never sexually abused any child, claiming prosecutors have "taken everything that I ever did for any young person and twisted it to say that my motives were sexual or whatever."

Sandusky has been charged with 40 counts of molesting eight boys over 15 years and is currently free on $100,000 bail.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

miller

So Paterno had a "don't ask don't tell" policy in place when it came to sexually assaulting children? Color me unimpressed.

Joey

Dirt bag, no one believes a word you say. But by all means, keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

AllWhitepplRPedos

Another one bites the dust! USA is full of pedo's and all of them are white!

Mindy

Oh yeah....cause I'm about to believe ANYTHING Jerry Sandusky says.

Kevin

I think it's important to get your facts straight. Paterno did go to police. He was originally lauded by the state until the media attacked him. Also, considering Paterno and Sandusky never talked - about anything, they disliked each other I am not sure the relevance of what you are saying other than trying to ruin someone for your own gain,

OBAMA CLAUS

This story broke in Pennsylvania months ago, yet the media thete didn't pick up on it, and Penn. didn't think is was important enough and let the story fade away, it was when national media ran with it that America paid attention. Let's hope these freaks are exposed for the weirdos they are and they go to prison for a long time, hopefully forever.

Webster Phreaky

I'LL BET A MONTH'S PAYCHECK .... that Jerry Sandusky is a DEMOCRAT !

If he isn't, he should be .... He HAS ALL THE RIGHT CREDENTIALS-

Liar, Pedophile, Crazy, Ought to be in JAIL.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4