Kardashians Declare War

You Can't Sell Our Eyelashes!

12/4/2011 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kardashian sisters
The Kardashian Klan only has eyes for themselves ... and that's why the family is threatening to take legal action against a woman who wants to use the family name to sell an eyelash-elongation product.

The product is called KardashianLash (a kind of eyelash-growing make-up thing) and the person behind the company -- named Sarah Ehrlich -- just filed a petition to trademark the name.

We spoke to Ms. Ehrlich -- who tells us, she wanted KardashianLash to help raise money to send Honduran orphans to cosmetology school (a worthy cause) ... and she didn't think the K's would mind.

But Kim & co do mind -- claiming no one ever asked them for permission ... and we're told the girls are planning to fight her petition, claiming it's a blatant rip-off of their trademark.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Datzher

These board are selfish...even for charity they can't just lend their name..sad! You boards already making millions just to show they all about making money & selling their soul, body, child etc...I use to love them when they first came out on tv cuz they seem so fun & cool family. Now we get to see what this family all about made me change my mind ESP Kim shes as fake as a $3 bill SMH she should be ashamed of her self I threw the book I brought about them in da trash cuz that's what they are TRASHY!

BD

what a **** family

TJ

Kourtney is a harlot,she begets illegitimate,bastard children.Kris Jenner failed to raise responsible,moral children.She did not instill good values in her off spring.Such classy people-not.

EtttaFan

wish I never heard of any of the noclasstrashians.

they are so money hungry they have sold all their souls to the devil. The worst is Kim. wake up AMERICA!

Templar

Those trashy ****rashians are just promoting their Spiderlegs eyelashes and spin a false story. As usual PR for them again.

Minerva

I wouldn't put one thin dime in their over rated hands. Get a real job,can't wait till you all go away. The Kartrashians need to go to the curb with the rest of the trash.

Nicole

the karTRASHians don't want anyone except themselves making money off their name so clearly that lady shouldn't of even tried to use their name

Phanalia

Sarah Ehrlich is a Scientologist and the orphanage is Scientology run. Even if Kim Kardashian is willing to support orphans, this might not be the best way to do it. I don't pay much attention to the Kardashians, but I do pay attention to the Scientologists and I would be very very suspicious of any money raising efforts on their part.

Splurg