MJ's Skin Doc

The Med Board Is On My Ass

... and My Lawyer Just Quit

12/5/2011 7:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1205_arnie_launch_BN_01
It ain't lookin' good for Dr. Arnie Klein ... Michael Jackson's dermatologist is under investigation by the Medical Board of California --  reportedly for pumping the singer full of prescription painkillers -- and now his lawyer has officially jumped ship.

Klein just posted a letter on his Facebook page, apparently sent from his former attorney -- advising Klein that he's been subpoenaed by the Board and has to appear for questioning on Dec. 15.

The letter does not explain the nature of the probe -- but according to TheDailyBeast.com, officials want to know more about allegations that Klein over-prescribed Demerol to MJ.

The Board reportedly wants to question Klein about the possibility that he self-prescribed narcotics, used false names on narcotics prescriptions, illegally handed out samples of dangerous drugs to his famous patients, and may have committed gross negligence by practicing while afflicted with multiple sclerosis.

Klein has always strongly denied any wrongdoing ... and thus far, has not been accused of any criminal conduct in the death of Michael Jackson.

As for Klein's lawyer, Herbert L. Weinberg -- dude doesn't explain why he's bailing on Arnie ... but recommends a couple of "fine lawyers" who could take over.

We called Klein for comment -- so far, no response.

makeitstop

and while you are at it do a paternity test on MJ's two older kids

Luz

Good! I always said the self motivation and willingness of this Dr. Klein to give interviews and slandering Michael's image every time there was an investigation, and trying to look like he was "the good friend" trying to get him off drugs; always looked very suspicious to me. Like he was trying to distract everyone by throwing the dirt on someone else. His attitude reminds me a lot of Conrad Murray. And I'm sure Debbie Rowe knew exactly what was going on, since she was Klein's assistant. I never bought it, and I never liked this guy!

oldgeez

I guess the lawyer decided to remove the part of his letter that said "I was happy to take your money when things were relatively easy, but now that things are going to get tough and we might lose, I have my reputation to protect so I'm out-a-here. Oh by the way, you better find a new one quick cause you're going to have big problems in 10 days.

Best of luck.

Your pal,
Herbert"

mebrat24

This medical board is a bunch of doctors, they aren't going to do any thing to him. Just like the ethics committee in Washington D C, Protect your own because it might come back and bite you if you don't. Just ask Charles Rangel how it works.

Angela

I've always thought this ******* belongs behind bars!

Luz

Debbie Rowe knew exactly what was going on, and she knew Michael was in danger of dying. Maybe she thought that if that happen, she was going to get the kids and she would be very well off for the rest of her life. But she got an unpleasant surprise. Michael walked the extra mile!
As for Klein, all those excessive visits and all those prescriptions under false names; like Klein himself says, he was his doctor of 20 yrs and longtime friend. I'm sure he has a lot of dirt under the rug!

txman

people are you joking , your making someone else responsiable for your own life! get real, for a smart and well talented guy like mr jackson, you think for one second he didnt know what he wanted but then again when does it or when does it become the doctors problem! plz is that what you peolpe doing know with your own doctors , you jackson lovers are making alot of peolple think your just as nut as jackson was with his life, plz if you or me dangle our baby out the window do you think c p s would be at our door , hell yes enough said

Jude

I wondered how long it would take for Princes biological father to get caught for his misconduct in drug-giving. He was so arrogant in his TMZ interview, then the throwing "gay" thing around after Michaels passing.

mjforever

KARMA ...it never forgets...

BEVERLY

DR Klein better have ALL his records up to date.IF he can justify the amounts of demoral given for certain procedures,he has nothing to worry about.I am curious about handing out samples of (DANGEROUS)drugs to his famous pt.I know MOST Dr's are given samples by the drug company to promote there drugs,and instead of spending money on a prescrip that does not work,samples are given to evaluate there effect.Between Michael's face,and back,and head,I am sure Michael was in constant pain.I HOPE Dr Kline for his sake can explain.if not SO LONG.AND GOODBY TO YOUR MEDICAL CAREER.

Bud

Ha Ha! Another s***bag doctor on the outs!

HumanNature

txman:

GIVE THAT "BS" SPEECH A REST!!!!

ANY PROFESSIONAL WITH A LICENSE THAT CHOOSE TO ENDANGER, CON, DEFRAUD, MANIPULATE, CON AND EVEN KILL ANOTHER HUMAN BEING SHOULD BE HELD TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE UNDER THE LAW AND SUFFER THE MOST SEVER CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CRIMINALITY UNDER THE LAW!!!!

STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM!!!!

THE BUCK STOP AT THE FEET OF ANY PROFESSIONALS WITH A LICENSE!!!

janet

It's about time.

Murray took the hit for all of these guys when Jackson bellied up on his watch. Jackson was still seeing Klien without Murrays knowledge.

Klein had a seperated bedroom for Jackson in his home...yet, they destroyed Murray for being a friend. Jackson simply needed a Dr. with a clean RX pad to get his drugs and found Murray.

Debbie Rowe is the biological mother of Paris and Prince with Jacksons sperm (blaket is anyones guess).

Debbie Rowe was paid very nicely to just give birth and stay out of the picture which is what she has done. She kept up her end and has a very nice horse ranch.

Jackson was seeing Klein 4-5 times a week even during the rehearsals he couldn't make. Jackson built up one heck of a tolerance to all the drugs he was taken. This was going on for over 25 years. Jackson was no saint.

Holly

I notice all of the TMZ "Journalists" are credited under the name TMZ staff. I wouldn’t put my name on anything either that said "dude doesn't explain why he's bailing on Arnie".

AlwaysOnTimeB

The web of lies and deceit is encompassing everyone involved. Let the feast begin!