'Real Housewives of NYC'

Swimsuit Battle

Who'd You Rather?

12/5/2011 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan in bathing suits
"Real Housewives of NYC" lovelies Ramona Singer, 55, and Sonja Morgan, 48, showed off their unreal swimsuit bodies in Miami this weekend.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Lala

COME ON... SERIOUSLY??? I am getting a bit tired of MIDDLE AGED WOMEN (40+) "flaunting" what they THINK they have... even if they DO... there comes a POINT in a WOMANS LIFE when it just becomes EMBARRASSING... for her... and said woman ends up being more of a CARACITURE of herself than actually looking decent...

Rogue Warrior

Unfortunately for us men, most women over 30 already look like this or worse. It's a shame too.

CLINT

The woman in blue, Ramonam looks crazed in that picture. I don'*****ch any of the housewife shows, and never will, but it is the public that have made these women famous. Why?? I have no idea, but I ain't buying into it.

I am Spartacus

not trying to be funny but i seriously almost just threw up. Looking at that stomach made me sick.

Robert

Who'd I rather what? Hit with my car? Tough decision... I will say this, at least the one in blue had the decency to cover that thing up a little.

Rogue Warrior

No wonder Harvey is gay!

KD

What a couple of nasty, ugly, old bitches!

It's not enough we have to constantly see pictures of CHAZ BONO'S disgusting, butchered-up she-male Frankenstein train wreck of a body but we have to look at these over-the-hill hags!

Lauren

whats with the one on the right's stomach? theres a weird wrinkly part above the belly button

Canadasux

Neither, TMZ! Both of these women are REALLY GROSS and OVER THE HILL! While the one in red looks like either she's been slapped around a lot, or she's had too much plastic surgery, both women look like candidates for, " who's flatter chested." 'JUST PLAIN GROSS!

kelly

I don't care what anyone says about Ramona-she has a bangin body for a 55 year old! It's her mouth I have a problem with. If only she could just wear her bathing suit and not talk! Sonja, ugh, I don't think she had a tummy tuck. If she did, she wouldn't have a Tara Reid stomach. That stomach on Sonja is the result of liposuction/liposculpting. Yuck!

Anya

OMG the one on the right has the ugliest belly..... the surgeon left her looking like she's full of cottage cheese.

Krumm

Either way, you're definitely going to need some lube.

middle finger

you know you would tongue that..
cherry flavored edible depends

Jamie

GROSS!!! Where is the neither button??? The one in the two piece scares me.

azriel