Alec Baldwin

Tossed by American Airlines Captain

12/6/2011 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206_alec_baldwin_aa_logo_exd

The last straw in the Alec Baldwin/American Airlines incident came when he "slammed" the bathroom door so loudly the captain of Flight 4 had to get involved ... according to people on the plane.

We're told Baldwin's tweets about the incident are on point -- flight attendants wanted him to shut off his cell phone in the middle of a game of "Words with Friends" ... after the cabin door closed, but the plane remained at the gate.

But according to passengers ... after the confrontation over his phone, Alec got up to go to the bathroom and angrily slammed the lavatory door.  We're told it was so loud the captain called back to flight attendants to find out what was happening.

That's when the captain himself made the call to have Baldwin removed.

Sources close to Alec claim he did not slam the door, and only got up to get the flight attendant's name so he could file a complaint -- but because the fasten seat belt sign was on he was asked to leave the plane.

Alec boarded the next LAX-JFK flight -- and we're guessing he's enjoying an intense match of 'Words' right now ... at 40,000 feet.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Alec Baldwin is the most conceited Jerk in America. I will never buy anything he advertises. Nor, do I watch his TV show. The way he treats his ex-wife and child is dispictable.

goaway

Here we go again..another hollywood family type with the whole entitlement issue. Glad it got the heave-hoe!

Billy

This guy is one G@Y A$& F-ing D-bag

TAmi

This Baldwin is an *******..always has been...he's a hack, a washed up pretend actor who needs to be not only thrown from the plane but thrown from this country...he's a mother F'er who doesn't deserve a seat on the toilet. ..let alone a seat on a civilized airplane...CUDOS TO THE PILOT!! Now if we could just get TSA to throw him from the country we'd all be much happier.

hollywoodlander

Jesus, grow up!

Lisa

This idiot always seems to have an excuse for his bad behavior. It's always someone else's fault. I used to like the guy as an actor, but I just can'*****ch him now knowing what kind of a jerk he is.

ww

Seriously,dude. When they tell you to turn off your biznass, what's the problem? No,no..I'm so close to winning this game..oh..Federal regulations? Haven't you seen my Capital One commercial? Don't make me go off on you like my daughter a few years back because..What! I'm Hank Williams,Jr. B*!#h! Oh, I will slam this door like a Honey Badger! What..? No peanuts?

tellmeaboutit

WTH is with these celebrities??? Do what the flight attendants tell you and grow the hell up!! Twitter is the bane of society's aren't-I-just-soooo-important celebrities. It's the perfect place for them to let people know they really are azz holes. Look around Alec, there are other people in the world, not just you and your bullsh*t.

Arty

What... rules? Rules are only meant for mere mortals.

Ken Puck

Spoiled jerk lacks impulse control. It's all about him.

Jersey Pete

Pompous Hollywood ass. I'm sure the rest of the passengers cheered when he was tossed. Good for AA.

Robin

I am so tired of supposedly "grown up" celebrities that act like two year olds and then whine about how mistreated they have been. You are not special, your an entertainer, that's all! A soldier defending this country is "special", a mother raising three (3) kids by herself is "special", a parent that worked all their lives to take care of their family and is now sitting in a nursing home and doesn't know her family or her own name, is "special". Stop whining because the mean flight attendants actually expected you to behave and stop playing your little game like any other mature person would have. Grow up Mr. Baldwin!

loe

I hate American airlines, those crews are rude as hell...what do they think they are? no wonder the USA economy goes downhill because of your stupid rude service. No one wants to go to USA anymore. Keep going like this and not even Obama will stay in US!

JDUB

I know first hand how those hostile airline employees are, they are militant, angry, bitter, and look for any reason to throw someone off a plane. If it's a celebrity, well, score for them....

goaway

tmz? Any pics from the talent on the Pan Am show! At least we would looking at talent! Just saying