Kim K to OPI Nail Polish

My Sisters Deserve Equal Pay

12/6/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kardashian Nail Polish
All Kardashian women may not be created equal ... but one of the biggest nail polish companies on the planet is sure paying them like they are ... and get this -- even the half-sisters are raking in BIG MONEY.

TMZ has learned ... all 6 K-ladies (Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall) inked a deal with OPI back in March to become spokeswomen for a Kardashian line of nail polish ... featuring colors like:

Sealed with a Kris -- an intense dark red tone
Kim-pletely In Love – a soft, delicate pale pink hue
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam – an eye-catching dark emerald hue
Listen to Your Momager! – a striking deep blue tone

According to the contract, obtained by TMZ, the family was guaranteed $600,000 up front -- plus a cut of the nail polish profits.

Here's the thing ... the documents show the money is being divided EQUALLY between all of the women -- that's $100k-per-gal for all you math wizards out there.

Shocking considering Kim is in her own stratosphere when it comes to star-power ... then again, they say charity starts in the home.

Fun Fact -- each lady has requested to be paid through their very own corporations ... which have names like Kimsaprincess Inc., 2Die4Kourt Inc. and KhloMoney Inc.

Mike

Who DA Fame SLUTS??

Why its the Kardasian Fame SLUTS thats who

ginger

Ouch$ Maybe I can be the blond sister... I like money

FallenAngel

Kim K despises Khloe, you can easily tell. She doesn't hate Kourtney bc that girl is miserable with a baby daddy (who sleeps in a separate bedroom) and has crazy antics. Also Kourtney has no personality and spends most of her time being a mom. Kim won't hate Kourtney or get into an argument with her because Kourtney can be miserable with her.

However Kim completely hates the fact that her younger fatter, less attractive sister has a good marriage and is happy. I think in her mind she can't grasp how SHE (once named the most beautiful woman in the world) can still be single while her less attractive sister has everything. She is jealous of the fact that Khloe loves Lamar and Lamar loves Khloe, that she didn't get knocked up before marriage and that she didn't have to go through $10,000,000 wedding and 2 divorces.

Yes Kim, beauty isn't everything. Being a good person and loving someone other than yourself counts. Yes, it is possible to find someone and marry them within a month of meeting. My parents met and two months later they got married and they're still together. Also the fact that you think you should have a better life than your sister is pathetic and childish. Please grow up, life is what you make it. You chose to have a lavish wedding for TV with someone you threw away like a piece of garbage when the hype was gone. Karma is a bitch and it's coming back to you three fold.

To all the Kim K fans out there.......you can really tell a person with how they treat their family. She can paint kris Humphreys in all the horrid colors (I don't care, from what I've seen he is a douche and didn't really love her anyway). What I will never forget is how she treated her sister. You can show off someone in any light you want but people will never forget the kind of person you are. You are just sad...

Jackie

KKWHORES.INC. THESE WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST WHORES ON THE PLANET. I would rather wear H&M than wearing anything with these whores name on it.

Boris smith

It is so very nice and precious Nail Polish for all equal pay by the woman.
Press Release Distribution

janet

Australia. Kim Kardashian has been flagged.

She states she is a tourist, when in fact business.

ViableV

People are out of work; losing their homes, and while times are hard, these self-absorbed; self-entitled dumb-f*cks are out scamming the general public into making themselves wealthy, and it's not through talent, it all stems from a sex tape. Let's get these idiots off our airwaves and media now!..ITS TIME FOR THIS CRAP TO STOP!! Boycottkim.com

Loving Latina

Their nail polish's sold out at wal marts! So the girls are making bank! You can buy similar colors for a lesser price...Walmarts here are selling them for 7 dollars a little bottle. I guess parents are not paying attention to what these woman represent. I won't buy their products because I don't want to be, or look, or smell, anything like them. There are so many other people's products to buy from that are not spoiled brats! All of them are, even kylie and kendall.After watching them on one of their episodes at a homeless shelter, I was upset. I bet they never called that little girl from the homeless shelter!!! I wouldn't buy their stuff at all.. To each their own.

meems

Day after day I see these people. When are people going to stop fueling their so called "celebrity". They have ZERO, ZILCH, NADA talent. I wouldn't buy a product they even glanced at. I won't support them. Kardashian's are LOSERS. Kris Humphries-count your blessings.

Big Momma

yet another company to boycott....people, PLEASE STOP buying products these overly made up skanks sell out for. and stop watching tv shows, tweeting, etc. everytime you access anything on these lowlifes they get paid. let the corporate sponsors know you are not interested.

nuffsaid

mama Kris, havent you figured out a way to pimp out Rob yet? Or, is that coming?

Scotty

Sad that the two younger Kardashians are mimicking the sleazy behavior of their sisters and mother. A little young to be blowing kisses in my opinion.

Hamptonsdude

I hope nobody buys this garbage. Sears is reporting big decline in sales of their clothing line. Post Christmas closeouts??

J

OPI is my favorite nail polish--but I will no longer purchase as long as they are associated with the Kardashians.

jeff

Wh000res! Like the world needs more GD nail polish. Idiot company for hiring these WH0000RES after the world has turned their backs on them! Has-beens.