Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively

SUCKING FACE IN UTAH

[The Photos]

12/6/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively kissingRyan Reynolds and Blake Lively shacked up together at a bed and breakfast in Utah the other day ... AND TOTALLY MADE OUT!!!

It all went down over Thanksgiving weekend ... saliva was exchanged, embraces were shared ... and they probably banged the hell out of each other.

Ah, romance.

Thuperman

Why were they even being followed around in Utah? Who gives a crap what they're doing on thanksgiving. Thumbs down at TMZ for this.

M

Wow, she never had it right after lonely boy. Hmm, she's seriously becoming her Gossip Girl character.

JUstin

Must say " Marrying an actor/actress is one of the most risky thing anyone can ever do ..These People are known to sleep with each other on set , even the married ones..I hear actor/actress and I run..lol

pam

Anyone else notice the "welcome" sign under Blake Lively?? Pretty sure almost everyone in Ho -towns already been welCOMEd....bahahaha

LindyLou

She's hot, he's hot, good on them!

lightenup

" Bang?" Does anyone above 17 proofread or edit for you? Do you have any sense of how crude those words are? very disappointed..disrespectful towards women and disrespectful toward Blake and Ryan.. I agree with someone above who posted, "GROW UP!"

gigos

They both leveled down, imo. Scarlett and Leo are much hotter.

I am Spartacus

stay classy TMZ

i'm almost to the point of not coming to this site anymore, whats the point? 3/4 of the stories are about the Kardashians, Lohans & Charlie Sheen related and the rest are on people no one cares about. On top of that they have juvenile writers who are awful.

I've already stopped watching that crap they call a tv show with the annoying announcer. I got tired of seeing every story start about the celebrity and then somehow turn into more of a story about the TMZ staff and their 2 cents.

Sarah

cute couple!

Elvesse

I think they look very worried about the hierarchy between them as they are looking at their camera. I hope its a match for them, they look cute. Charles, you are very right.

phil

what a joke ! for all those that do not know , star tracks works with blake so she gets paid off doing set up pics like this, question is did she tell ryan ?

Sarah

Guess who was witnessed cracking up laughs whilst downing a beer today?!! SCARLETT JOHANSSON!!!!!! Yes! My boyfriend and his mates from work were having a beer at a pub after work when they noticed her in a group of four. The girls looked like they were cracking up jokes whilst they were browsing something on a an I PAD but no one could tell what they were looking at, they could only see the back cover of the IPAD that was orange. Apparently Scarlett was all laughs too... My boyfriend and his friends thought they were taking the mick at the some boys in some photos because the girls seemed somewhat sarcastic but I personally cant help not think they were browsing the pics that emerged today of her ex Ryan Reynolds & his now gf Blake Lively smooching and hugging having I just saw them a while ago when I googled: Scarlett. My bf said that she almost went unnoticed because her hair was reddish , not the usual golden locks she has and wasnt dressed anything like a Hollywood star would dress like, she had a thick fur coat on. God how much I wished i was there, am a huge fan of her but seriously if I were her I would be crying not lauging and having a blast! The girl seems to have moved on miles before Ryan...Funny how people think she's jealous! LOL... I didnt even realise she's in the UK, shame... hopefully a British boyfriend has tied her down here!!

Buzz

Blake and Ryan, Get around more...than they keep their underwear up.
Constantly from one bed to the next.

Templar

At least they werent sucking the faces out of each other like those Virgin Brides tv LOL.

Whatevs