Terrence Howard

My Wife Is LYING --

I Never Threatened to Kill Her

12/6/2011 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206_terrence_howard_michelle_ghent_EX

Terrence Howard's estranged wife got a restraining order against the actor this morning -- claiming Howard constantly beats her and threatens to kill her ... but Terrence says it's all a big, fat lie.

Michelle Howard filed court documents, obtained by TMZ, claiming Terrence began beating her up just 7 days after they were married in January 2010.

In the docs, Michelle claims Howard "slugged me across my face and neck" ... and threatened to throw her off a balcony.

Michelle claims the violence continued throughout their marriage -- with Terrence allegedly committing several violent acts, such as

-- smacking her in the face and chipping her tooth with his wedding ring
-- throwing her down to the ground in a parking lot
-- telling her, "I'll hit a woman quicker than I'd hit a man"
-- Saying, "If you tell anyone about my personal business, I will kill you and no one will ever know
-- Screaming, "B*tch, walk home. That's my car, I pay for it."

Howard also filed legal papers, adamantly denying that he EVER threatened Michelle -- but claiming she has been threatening to "release private materials to 3rd parties for her own personal financial gain" unless he paid her money.

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... the material in question includes a video of Howard singing naked in the shower.

This morning, an L.A. County Superior Court judge granted Michelle a temporary restraining order preventing Howard from going near her or contacting her until their next court hearing.

Michelle filed for divorce back in February.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ha ha I love it when rich idiots can't manage their personal crap. It's too bad she's gettin' beat, I hope she fights back with disproportionate force, if you know what I mean....

Abe

I believe her. Completely. She's so pretty she'd never lie.

Can anyone give me her phone number? Please??

x

Jean

who are these people?!

Swim

I can't believe people are stupid enough to be getting married still.

Deetch

OJ said the same thing...and we know how that turned out for Nicole!!!

Rogue Warrior

He needs to date Dilo and follow through on all his threats!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't know, it's easy to see because he plays "the bad guy" so often. On the other hand, sometimes women make stuff up.

Jackie

He's a loser.

Truth

I KNEW THIS SH*T WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN... TERRENCE HOWARD HAS A HISTORY OF TEMPERAMENT AND PHYSICAL ABUSE. IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME. HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN THE PAST BEFORE. IN 2001 HE ADMITTED TO COPS HE BROKE A DOOR DOWN AND HIT HIS FIRST WIFE TWICE ON THE SIDE OF THE HEAD. IT WAS REPORTED IN SMOKINGGUN.COM. HIS 2ND WIFE'S STORY SOUNDS EERILY SIMILAR TO HIS RAP SHEET ON HIS FIRST WIFE. WTF... TRUTH!!
"TERRENCE HOWARD'S FISTS OF FURY"

Truth

FROM TERRENCE HOWARD'S WIKI PAGE...
In February 2009 it was reported on The Smoking Gun that Howard was arrested in 2001 for a variety of charges related to a violent attack on his estranged wife, including simple assault, terrorist threats, harassment and stalking. According to police reports, he arrived at her house after an argument on the phone, forced entry into her home by breaking in doors, and chased her into the back yard where he punched her twice in the face with a closed fist. The violent attack ended when Howard's brother stopped it. In 2002 he pleaded guilty to disturbing the peace.[12]
These issues came to light after he reportedly downplayed singer Chris Brown's 2009 arrest for attacking his girlfriend Rihanna. When Howard was asked about the allegations of domestic violence against Brown, he told a reporter from Hollywood.Tv "It's just life, man. Chris is a great guy. He'll be all right, and Rihanna knows he loves her, you know? They'll be all right."[13]
According to The Smoking Gun, Howard was also arrested for assaulting a Continental Airlines flight attendant after refusing her request to return to his seat because the seat belt sign was on.[12]
TRUTH!!!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Marriage? Rent women...NEVER buy!

Not Fooled

Does it really matter if he did this or not??? Even if it is irrefutable that he beat her regularly, he'll still get to keep his career, just like Chris Brown. How someone can do to a woman's face what he did to Rhianna's and STILL throw temper tantrums in public and make more than one homophobic slur and still have a career is beyond me....Terrence has nothing to worry about. I just hope she's not lying, then the women who really are abused are treated as if they are fabricating their stories as well. And I agree with an earlier post that said only someone predisposed to abuse would say that Chris Brown probably still loved Rhianna - ask a man that would never THINK of laying a hand on a woman what they think of that comment.

buzz kill

Some woman obviously like getting knocked around. Why else would she marry a brother.

JiLL1

Not sure if it's true or not, but if it is he should be prosecuted.

Wolfgang smith

This is very Interesting Topics.In this topics the discuss about wife and Husband for Planning for Murder.
Wall Street Journal Subscription