« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky's Wife

My Husband Is INNOCENT

12/8/2011 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208_dottie_sandusky_jerry_BNJerry Sandusky's wife is standing behind her man ... claiming he NEVER raped any boys and insists all of his accusers are making up their stories.

For the first time since the allegations went public, Dottie Sandusky has released a statement through her husband's lawyer ... claiming she never witnessed Jerry sexually abusing anyone ... and doesn't believe any of the allegations.

In her statement Dottie says she's been "shocked and dismayed by the allegations made against Jerry."

She adds, "As the mother of six children, I have been devastated by these accusations. "

"Our children, our extended family and friends know how much Jerry and I love kids and have always tried to help and care for them. We would never do anything to hurt them. I am so sad anyone would make such a terrible accusation which is absolutely untrue. We don't know why these young men have made these false accusations, but we want everyone to know they are untrue."

As we previously reported, Dottie helped bail her husband out of jail this morning after he was arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing two more young boys.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jdelanoi

She actually seems genuine about her thoughts on his innocence. She has to be in denial, obviously. Poor gal.

JLB

Sorry Dottie...I think you may be the Lone Range in that assumption.

mebrat24

This woman needs help

tippy katz

She's standing behind him. I thought that was HIS favorite position.

Dan

How much did he pay her to say that?

carrie

I'm "shocked and dismayed" by her stupidity!

URSilly

Typical response of a family member of a predator to minimize abuse or deny abuse every occurred.

It sucks that this pervert and now his wife, are re-victimizing those boys who have courageously come forward to expose his sick behavior.

My heart goes to the victims of the abuse and their families.

Disgusting how family members will enable an abuser, cover for them or deny their deviant behavior ever occurred.

Joey

I don't think she's genuine or innocent. I think she's an accessory. There is no f'ing way this douchebag could molest that many kids, for that many years, IN THEIR OWN HOME & the wife not know whats going on. I'm not saying she helped him. But she must have known or suspected. I believe she kept quiet for the same reason as all the other dirt bags that surrounded that fat pig Sandusky. For her own position. I know its hard for those of us who live in more sane areas, but Sandusky was considered a hero and a celebrity in his sick part of the world. His wife didn't want to rock the boat.

country_justice

This lady is crazy. One of the victims who was raped in their basement said that she was home the whole time and he screamed for her to help him and she did nothing. She deserves to burn for protecting her husband.

Ashley

This woman has a serious case of denial! and if she heard that boy screaming in the basement and didn't help him, she is just as guilty as her husband is! May they both burn in hell!

LisaL

Woman is in some major denial. I mean COME ON!! Someone WITNESSED him anally raping a boy. How the hell are you going to say that he would never do it when someone frickin saw it!!

Dawnie

You are as sick as your husband. Karma is a B, and when the courts send your husband to jail karma will be waiting to kick him in the ass!!!!!

Kevin

"Jerry and I love kids" yes that's the problem dear.

Adrienne

she needs to be hung right next to him.

Mike

Puhlease....send her to jail too, for aiding in the corruption of a minor and perjury. You can't tell me she thought it was normal when he made her dress up like a Pop-Warner player.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments