Justin Bieber

Topless Mexican Pics

with Selena Gomez

12/8/2011 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez in a bikini with Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber was smothered by his smokin' hot adult girlfriend Selena Gomez in Mexico yesterday ... and was so impressed by her incredible physique ... he snapped a few pics to capture the moment.

The couple is south of the border for a friend's wedding ... but yesterday, they spent the day taking in some sun at the hotel pool ... because, why not?

Justin Bieber taking a photo of Selena Gomez

John Bomar

Whats up with the leg wrap on the Beav ?

Lekili

I am sorry, I don't care if you have all the money in the world to do whatever you so please but the fact of the matter is he's 17 years old and she isn't. Where are his parents when he's off running all over the world apparently on his own?
Oh wait, the parents allow it because he's the bread winner!

Carl

I've got to give them credit, they really are keeping up this charade much longer than I would have guessed. At some point a paparazzi will catch him with his boyfriend.

jeff

Selena is so HOT! OWWWWWWW!

Tom Jones

At least he has a decent camera.

Ben from Baltimore

I have one piece of advice for Justin and Selena-Don't drink the water in Mexico or you'll have Montezuma's Revenge (diarrhea for a week).

damienevil

hey im gay and cant sing..I got millions but still cant get a decent haircut...but my girlfriend is cute so there...

Trevis Miho

Soo, are the majority of TMZ readers the ages 14 - 19ish?? I'm only asking because they're posting pics of Selena Gomez like we're supposed to drool over her in a bikini or something - she's like 18, right?? Crawling over Justin on all 4's, is the general concensus that we are supposed to wanna do 18 yr old girls? Dam, TMZ, from seeing you guys on TV, you look WAAY too old to be spying on these kids, waiting for sexy kodak-moments and sh*t..

Steve

Selena, Is she robbing the cradle? Older woman with younger man.

t

the real question is: whens the sex tape coming out? Even though hes only 17, Im sure hes getting it from her...hes 17 and shes like 19...hmmm wouldnt that be illegal? LMAO!

Trina

I dont understand the double standard. Yes they are cute and the "it" couple for kids, but why is it ok for her to date an underage person? If the roles were reversed people would be having a fit. I just dont understand. However I hope that fame does not distract them from each other and that they are happy.

Athina

The jealous comments are funny to read. I can just imagine what these haters are dating themselves, nothing that looks like Selena Gomez I bet! LOL

Florida Gator Killer

The things i would do to that girl......

A Real Lawyer

To Whiner Helen,

Leave American politics to Americans. You are unarmed in the battle of wit, so just bend over and take it like every other weak Canadian. Seek professional help for that inferiority complex you have going on. LOL! Must suck to be so envious of the country to your south. LOL!

Stupid People Hater

Did he get a tattoo on his leg? Loser.