« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe Kardashian

Down to Relocate

... If Lamar Gets Traded

12/9/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208_khloe_mardi_lamar_tmz_EX
Khloe Kardashian is already preparing herself in case Lamar Odom gets traded out of Los Angeles ... and a source close to the family tells TMZ she's open to moving out of L.A. to be with her hubby.

Odom was supposed to be involved in a blockbuster trade for Chris Paul ... but the deal fell through late Thursday night. Still, there's still a chance L.O. could still be headed out of L.A. sometime soon.

We're told Khloe would follow Lamar anywhere ... but she would feel especially comfortable in New Orleans because the family spent TONS of time there when Kim was dating former Saints running back Reggie Bush ... and she already has a bunch of friends who live in town.

As for Khloe's reality TV career -- it seems she'd find a way to keep it going no matter where she and Lam Lam end up  -- one source close to the family put it, "If only Reggie would have stayed in New Orleans ... it could have been Kim and Khloe take New Orleans."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

janet

Odem, not to worry. You will find out.

Rogue Warrior

Furthermore, not that there's anything wrong with it, but WHY do two of the sisters have a love for the brothers???? WTF is that all about?

Q.H.

Kardashians DIAF

bb

She's the least dispicable Kardashian but she's still f*cken nasty and a bully which says a lot about them. That is if she is indeed a Kardashian since I see very little resemblance to Kimbo, Kourtney or Rob Jr. Khloe looks a lot like a fatter Kendall Jenner though so heck, maybe she's Bruce's. Could be anyone's knowing Kris J.

♥TMZ but ...

Please relocate .......... to another planet

beachgal

Mark Cuban & other owners whined about the trade so the NBA said no deal... maybe Lamar can still be traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves lol

RunzWithScissors

As far as the Kardashians go - Kim annoys the crap out of me and Kourtney....ugh, I don't know. As a mom I see her and I think, you make some good decisions that I agree with (extended rearfacing and breastfeeding) but in reality, if you were a non-married mother without your family's income who knows what you would be like? And stop talking about vaginas already dammit. Anyway, Khloe annoys me the least, I think she's funny and real and I respect the fact that she would move with her husband - but let's face it, that's what you should do if you're married!

LAWRENCE

I hope he gets traded to Minnesota or even better the Indiana Pacers and we'll see how much she wants to follow him there. He was all but crying in an interview with Stephen A. Smith I hear this morning. I hope they send him packing.

janet

Why would it matter. Lamar Odom got traded to whatever team. Happens all the time. It's not like their broke. They have a ton of money. They can go where ever they like. So what's the problem.

Steelers suck

"If Kim was still with Reggie....." Ha Ha! Reggie was the smart one. He dumped her fat ass and blew that pop stand! Hopefully the brother is smart enough to stay away! Any man that goes after that now gets no sympathy from me. They can now see what she really is and if they're that stupid, well..............'nuff said.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

I'm gonna throw up with the last paragraph but kudos to you Khloe for sticking with your husband....shows you got a mind of your own. To Reggie Bush: I'm pretty sure you're glad you dumped Kimhoely K.

omfg

no one f*cking cares

Jackie

At least one Kardashian will move to be with her man...

Rogue Warrior

Well, THZ is really starting to suk. Could they have given us anymore lame stories than they did this morning to wake up to? WTF, the Kardashians, some band I've never heard of, and Paris had a party. Seriously? That's the best you douchebags can come up with to start a Friday off with?

Mick

Perhaps we can trade him to Tiawan and she'll take the ENTIRE Krud-dashian clan with her!!