Ex-Miss Venezuela

Inches from MASSIVE Fallout

12/12/2011 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Aida Yespica polka dot bikini"Miss Venezuela 2002" Aida Yespica was desperately in need of some support earlier today -- hitting Miami Beach in a polka dot bikini so small ... it defied the laws of physics.

Forget Tim Tebow ... this is why we believe in God.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

osodemented

Her nipples have vanished!

When she had these made, she must have ordered them with no areolas. So not real.

Jenny

You should see her on http://hotfromtheback.com/photo/aida-yespica. She is really good looking in my opinion… I wish I had her bod.

Mark

Except she looks like a youg Steven Tyler!!

Fan

Thank you, TMZ, it looks like Linda Hamilton (Terminator 2)turned into Linda Booberton. Nice. I must protect her...

Azzkicker

Nice humungo tittays. Let them girls out, honey; don't hold them back!

THE BEAVER

Top dog: 18 hours ago

I love all the females trying to trash this girls looks. Look and learn girls! U think this girl sits around eating twinkies? She obviously has alot of pride in how she looks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL.. with this comment, your user name fits you very well.
One can still have pride and still not show it off, dude.
It isn't that all the girls here that trash her (as you say) eat twinkies, nor are they a fat azz,dude. They have a lot of pride and like to dress more decent when in the public eye.
Some women still have their values and morals about them. I say good for them.. WAY TO GO!!

THE BEAVER

She needs not to wear a top that was made for a barbie doll, and get herself an over the shoulder bolder holder.

TheUltraworld

She is Stunning

Anthony

Oh those pillows... PILLOWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I'm just saying.

Cizzler

I thought that was Steven Tyler until I scrolled down and saw the boobs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6