« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe and Lamar

We're Taking Our Show

on the Road

12/12/2011 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian aren't going to Dallas alone ... camera crews from their E! reality shows will be going with 'em ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tell TMZ ... cameras will definitely follow Lamar's journey to the Dallas Mavericks ... and the move and their life in the Big D will be a plot line in both of the shows.

One well-connected source tells us, "Cameras will follow it all."

Lamar could begin his journey as early as today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

DahhTroll

This is a the first step LOOSANGLES is making to get the kartrahines out of state. They were welling to give up a half way decent player in Lamar just get the stapels center free of teh KKK clan we have to see them everyday on TV dont wantto see them when we gfo to the game.
I ownder why Texas agreed to take this rejecct they must of gottn a hell of a deal.

sonia

yea anough is ANOUGH.......they're storys have nothing knew incommon

DahhTroll

WE ARE GOING BRAIN DEAD WATCHING THE LOSERS.
hOW INTRSTING CAN IT POSSIBLY BE TOWATCH KHLE AND'
LAM LAM SET UP HOUSE IN tEXAS. yAWN ALLREADY.
i BET tEXAS FEELS BAD THEY HAVE TO TAKE ON THIS FREAK SHOW NOW AND HAVE THIER GAMES BE DOINATED BY THE kkk PR MACHINE.
jUST KEEP THE REALITY SHOW CAMERAS OFF THE BA-BALL COURT
THATS WHERE PEOLE GO TO GET AWY FROMT HERE SHOW NOW THEY HAVE TO SEE THEM WHEN THEY GO TO THE GAME.
kHOLE TO lAMAR WHAT SHOULD i PACK FOR tEXAS
lAM lAM JUST BRING THE LUBE EVERYTHIGN ELSE WE CAN GET LATERtHEONLYU STORY LINE THEY HAVE IS ABOUT MOVING AND TRYING FOR A BABY. WHOS KHOLE TO BE WATCHING ANY WAY SHES JUST THE SISTER OF THE GIRL WHO GOT PEED ON BY A BALCK MAN
AND WHO IS LA MAR JUST SOME HOOD RATT WHO MADE TO THE LAKERS
NOW THATkkk BRAND IS OVER AND HES NOT A LAKER ANY MORE
THEY ARE HAS BEENS. CANT E FIND ANY NEW SHOWS?
nEW PEOEPLE??
NEW SITUTIONS UNSTEAD OF JUST A FAMEWHOREING FAMILY.
nOW tEXAS IS STUCK WITH THIER DRAMA.
AND PROBLEMS.
tHE lAKERS DID A SMART THING SHOWING lamlam THE DOOR.
HAHAHAHAQ kIM DESTROYS E VERYTHIGN SHE TOUCHS!
NOICE WE HAVING HEARD A PEEP OUT OF KIM SENS SHE EMBARSSED HERSEFL WORLD WIDE WITHHER iM A PR GUINIESS.
hOW LONG DO YOU THINK SHE CAN STAY OUT OF THE PRSS BEFOR SHE GOES INTO WITHDRAWL? NOT LONG SO iM SURE SHES PUTTING ANOTHERONE OF HER ASSKISSERS UP TO SOME STUNT TO GET PRESS.
MYBE ITS THE SORES ALL OVER HER BODY KEEPING HER DOWNRIGHT NOW. GROSS!
SOMEONE SHOULD HANG UP A SIGAN AT THAE TEXAS GAME SAYING GO HOME kRDSAHINES WE DONT WANTYOU IN TEXAS!

me

I live in Texas and these two WILL NOT fit in AT ALL. I predict them being run out of town. And the Mavs have enough GOOD players that they don't need Lamar to win another championship. Hope his ass sits on the bench every game. Show him how to play Dirk !!!!

kdh423

we don't want them in texas at all! they'll give us a bad name!

Den

Oh grrrrrrrreat!!!! Just what Texas needs.....a Kardashian drama fest! Egads!

Bree

Wow I have never seen so many people hate on one family. It is actually pretty pathetic. GET A LIFE! If your not a fan, then why bother. Nobody cares if you dont like them. You are not important. People actually enjoy watching them. Thats why they have all of their shows!! Its common sense! All I have to say is WELCOME TO TEXAS!!

Aimee Rowe

This message is for Khloe and Lamar. My husband and I enjoy watching your relationship on the air. We are reminded that getting married so soon does work. Today, I am writing for advice/help. We live in North Carolina on the East Coast. We actually live on an Island. Very Country. During Hurricane Irene we lost everything. For the last 6 months William and I have totally rebuilt out home. We are waiting for flooring to be installed. I am reaching out for help with any type of furniture donations. We are in need of everything. Unfortunately, we have exhuasted all insurance funds. I've tried several locations locally and was very disappointed. If there is any way you can help me and my family, it would be so appreciated. I have two sons Charles and Aaron. They both love watching your show, Even though, I have to mute it sometimes, LoL! I know you will do everything possible to find a way to help us. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. My email is redheadaimee76@yahoo.com and my cell is 252-229-0979.

heather

I am having a difficult time understanding why Khloe has a show. All she talks about is sex and filth. She swears all the time to her Mom, and now she is talking about how the armenians are so proud of her? Since when did she ever start talking about her culture? and why has this all of a sudden being an issue--give me a break!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12