« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe and Lamar

We're Taking Our Show

on the Road

12/12/2011 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian aren't going to Dallas alone ... camera crews from their E! reality shows will be going with 'em ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to "Khloe and Lamar" and "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tell TMZ ... cameras will definitely follow Lamar's journey to the Dallas Mavericks ... and the move and their life in the Big D will be a plot line in both of the shows.

One well-connected source tells us, "Cameras will follow it all."

Lamar could begin his journey as early as today.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

leslie

who cares

Phreaky

Good luck with that since everyone is over your family. Skanks.

I am Spartacus

they haven't been cancelled yet? I'm convinced when you go to hell you are forced to watch the E! channel 24/7.

bring back recent posts

...I wonder if season one of Divorcing with the Kardashians has started yet????????

CR

can't they just go away? I haven'*****ched their show, have no intensions of watching it in the future, but I have had it up here with that family and thier spin-offs!

Kaffee

Wish Alaska had a NBA team--he could be transferred there.

tina bercca

Look out Dallas the Kartrashians are on their way!!!!!

Enigma

I Live in the Dallas / Forth Worth area, and cannot stand these people. I was a fan of the Mavericks - not any more. TMZ, I am getting sick of you as well. Guess I am done with you as well. My local news, well that is reporting the filimg will contine in DFW - so guess I am done with any local news. Not much left to do....

dreamer4u

lamar's days are #'d..he is a done deal..hahaha Khloe will now dump him to?? all Kartrashians only in it for the $$ once thats gone so are the Kartrashians!

Robert

Are they crazy? Isn't the big reason why Lamar is being transferred to Dallas is because the big wigs said the reality show was a distraction. Lamar was on a radio show crying and saying it. These Kardashians are bad news and I agree with that boycott of everything Kardashians that is all over the internet

Oracle2066

In my opition Lamar could have played better over the years that he's been with the Lakers. They are a very competitive team. Lamar was not focused on his career period! With all of the night life, being advertised at hotel pool area's smoking marijuna. Nevertheless, a current T.V. role that's really apauling and trying to manage a fuitless rapper Ali Vegas; the Lakers are better off with out him. Clearly Lamar was not focused on his career. Remember, Larmar you were on a team where LEGEND'S were born! Clearly you will not be remembered as one of them....

diana

At least she supports her husband, which is more than I can say for the rest of them.

yo mama

if you dont like the family or reading about them...then stop reading about them!

JAY

I am so tired of hearing the name Kardashian. It's over kill. This family had horrible values and they promote horrible ethics. Please, stop promoting them. They need to simply go away!

BOOM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE boycott this show and any other product, show, endorsement with The Kardashians associated with it!