Britney Spears

I'M ENGAGED!!!

12/16/2011 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1215_britney_jason_EXD_01
Jason Trawick
jumped the engagement gun ... 'cause Britney Spears just posted a message hinting that he ALREADY popped the question ... and TMZ has learned she said yes!

Britney just went to her Facebook page and wrote, "OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo."

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Jason proposed last night ... and to celebrate, he organized a giant party in Vegas.

TMZ broke the story ... Britney knew Trawick was going to pop the question ... but it was SUPPOSED to happen tonight. Seems he just couldn't wait!

Sources close to the couple tell us ... the MASSIVE celebratory dinner will go down tonight at the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel ... because Brit Brit LOVES chocolate.

We're told there will be a chocolate fondue fountain and all the men will get chocolate truffle cigars.

After dinner ... the gang is set to go to Chateau nightclub and party the night away.

We're told everyone involved in the fiesta has received specific marching orders -- anything Britney wants, Britney gets.

1213_engagement_bling_footer

MILEYS WEINERHOLE

Maybe the papers would like to get this story, I ate her out in Vegas about 3 months ago, we was dancing then she took me out to her limo and shoved my hand up her ****** and her ******** at the same time....I don't think she knows how to take care of her privates because it looked like she wipes back to front, because she had yellowish foul poop wipe on her vagina,but come on it was Brittany Spears like I was going to say no...but she couldn't get me off, that smell was funky we went back to her hotel for a while then I left and she called the next morning but I blew off te call...If you read this sorry Britt but it really was what we talked about

Dylan

he is marrying her for her money. just like that ex football player is with jessica simpson for her money. in 10 years both husbands will divorce their whore wives and then take half their money
ha ha

Den

Good for her! That girl may not be as talented as some other performers but she has worked her ass off to get back on her feet! I'm so very happy for her. It's wonderful to see people succeed when they were on the brink of self destruction. I wish them so much happiness!

TNT

So what's the over/under until the divorce? I'll be generous and say six months.

moe

WHO CARES!!!!!!! WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO MARRY (LET ALONE SLEEP/LIVE WITH) THIS NO TALENT, SKANKY, DIRTY, PIECE OF USED UP, SH*TTY, TRASHY, TRAIN WRECK?? UUGGH!

Joe

Have the divorce papers ready those marriages never last.Its Hollyweird. Its a show They get married have kids to keep the blood lines going for hollyweeird and get divorced.

allan

I have a cousin named Jason and a step mother from louisianna.

ron fosdick

doubt that it will work out any better for her than it has in the past...........and there is no doubt she loves chocolate she is a little chunk........don't ya think ??????

nikki

Maybe this one will actually make it past 24 hours!!

virgosiempre

She has travelled a rough road and emerged strong and successful. Wishing her and Jason an eternity of happiness.

dsong