Whoopi Goldberg

Rips LOUD Fart on

'The View'

12/16/2011 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_3bdyec1t_1_1n5w9aac
Whoopi "Cushion" Goldberg strikes again -- tearing ass this morning on "The View" so loudly ... she nearly put a hole in her seat.

Whoop doesn't even attempt to hide it either, claiming, "Excuse me, I think I just blew a little frog outta there!" The guest on the show -- Claire Danes -- clearly has no idea what to do with herself.

It's nothing new for the gas-woman -- during an interview with Dr. Oz back in May, Whoopi admitted she farts all the time on her show. Gotta respect her honesty.

update_bar
10:56 AM PT: A rep for ABC tells us, the fart "was clearly a joke and all in good fun. Secretly we hoped it would get posted on YouToot."

bluzzone

She has never sounded better.lol

bluzzone

Now I know how she got her first name. Whoopi being short for Whoopi Cushion.

idiotsalwayspostnonsense

Honestly... u are all ridiculous... its like you have never had a fart slip out in your life... im sure u all poop roses and rainbows too

T

It was a JOKE - she didn't fart. Really? It must be a slow news day. Really TMZ?

cb

Is it the return of Jumpin Jack Flash via gas gas gas!
Still love that movie she gets me to laugh!

bb

Yeah, everyone does it but Whoopi is just plain rude and nasty. I bet she made it extra loud on purpose.

Bobbie

All you ppl complaining about is this really news, TMZ sucks. Well stop coming here dummies!

BlackNole08

She should have blamed it on Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

destini

Ewwwww!!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Hasslebeck has been farting out of her stupid mouth for years on that show and nobody has said a thing! Go Whoopie!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

More filth comes out of her mouth than her rear -end!!!! The only thing these dimwits talk about is their sense of DECADENCE on TV and in real life-- I dont know which of these tramps has the most degenerate ideas of the day--They ALL speak from their As-es-, in other words, Theu all suffer from that disease called "Cerebral Rectal Inversion"

Jgrim

Come on people. It was a fart. Get over it and yourselves. I'm sure you all **** rainbows and glitter.

ray

all class. hogglet

Tom

I've worked with Whoopi a long time and I can tell you this was ONLY a joke! Whoopi is a big fan of TMZ so I'm a bit surprised at them. They did get in touch with the publicist who told them it was a joke but they still ran with it. Must be a slow day. This is really low TMZ!

Kelster

love whoopi but please, try to resist and contain yourself lol