Britney Spears' Engagement Ring

FEAST YOUR EYES

12/17/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears engagement ring
Voila -- the first photos of Britney Spears' new engagement ring ... snapped last night as the singer and fiancé Jason Trawick partied the night away in Las Vegas.

3-carat round stone ... diamond-paved band ... not too shabby for the world's favorite 30-year-old pop legend.

TMZ broke the story -- Britney's hosted the intimate engagement celebration at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, before taking the ring public at Jason Trawick's big celebratory dinner at the Chocolate Lounge in the Sugar Factory Resturant.

After the big dinner ... they hit up the Chateau nightclub and danced until the world ends.

1217_britney_spears_video

RealTalk

I'm Happy For Her She been thought alot hope they stay togeather!!

TheVolleyballGod

Christ this Spears is a lip syncher who has fooled the public way too long

Elizabeth

Ugh. Where is Shevonne when you need her? Lovely size and clarity, but who wants a pear shaped diamond? 1987 called...They want their ring back.

a

I have watched this girl for years, seen her ups and downs, been compared to her, and also laughed at her during her "shave my head" stage. But I have to say, that I am happy for her, I think that they will last, and everybody deserves to be happy. She has paid her dues, lost partial custody of her kids, been photographed and articled in the worst way. I think she has really stepped up in the last few years to really become a successful person, and I only wish her and him the best. Maybe third time is a charm. But I think that she finally deserves to be happy and settled.

Sophie

I am actually VERY happy for her.I am sure alot of people are. She deserves it. She worked super hard to get her life back on track and he stood by her side the whole time, even though he is her manager or something. But who cares. Good for her and the boys. CONGRADS BRITNEY!!!

Verdi e Amarello

Who ever wrote this sounds real bitter. I say good for her.

Sue

How can you be happy for someone who has had no other choice than Jason? How horrible for her. It's either Jason or nothing. Who else was she able to go out and meet? How would that make you happy?

Butterfly

EVERYONE NEEDS TO FIND HAPPINESS and we wish them well, however, the first time engagement for a celebrity (or anyone else) is beautiful, but, after the third time, the news becomes boring. Rather than advertise the unveiling of her current engagement ring, a nice cozy dinner at an out of the way restaurant would have been a more appropriate choice for the happy couple. The public is turned off by repetition. They want fresh news about up and coming headliners to keep them interested. I hope Britney is not becoming irrelevant, but, only time will tell.

GeorgeM

Who cares? Since when does the size (value) of an engagement ring mean anything av=bout the quality of the relationship/marriage. If one or the other think that the sixe of the diamond expresses the amount of thier love they are idiots!

tshirtwoman

Hold on a second. He probably paid for that with the money he got paid when he worked for her. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

Telma

Poor girl...she's just a shell of her former self. Controlled by people
only after her money. I feel sorry for her.

george fudge!

The guy looks like an accountant or FBI agent.

And what are the chances that Britney lip synchs her vows, the bookies in Vegas should put some odds on that.

Duchess

I don't trust men who slick their hair back and wear geeky glasses.

buzz kill

Bet the ring costs more than their new trailer. Unless they bought the whole trailer park. Imagine a gated trailer park.

kitnplayn

First of all, a 30-year-old woman sucking a lollipop at all, never mind on a dance floor, is just juvenile, but what's worse, it's an environment of bumping and grinding and how would you like to get that lollipop jammed down your throat? I'm glad somebody else is watching her kids, because she doesn't seem very safety-conscious.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments