Lindsay Lohan

Playboy Sales Are On Fire!

12/18/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1218_lindsay_playboy_ex
Lindsay Lohan definitely gave Playboy their money's worth ... because the issue is selling out all across the country ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, newsstands in major cities like New York and Los Angeles have had to re-order the issue multiple times. We're told Playboy is even getting re-orders from cities that usually never order more issues.

Our sources say Lindsay's appearance in the mag has also had an effect online as well ... where the mag has seen a huge increase in subscription sales to their online service, iPlayboy.com.

If only her movies did this well ...

AGENT smith

I told you haters. At halftime of the Giants game I'm going to Seven Eleven to see if there are any left. An instant collectors item, maybe I can get one for twenty bucks on Ebay if they are sold out. Hef must have underestimated Lindsay's almost three million person army. Print some more Hef!!!!

Kyle

I can't believe (and not sure I do).
Only thing I can think of is serious collectors are purchasing it for their collection or to resell at a later date with a higher markup = making a profit off it.

Joan K

TMZ I just read somehwere else that this issue is a BIG flop so who are you kidding? Liars, liars.

EarthAngel

Right on time with the predicted and very calculated hype....this is ONLY a last ditch...and very transparent effort to boost sales....

ABB

It's really a bust.

Read em' and weep boys!

ilovegossip

I just called my local 7-11 and they said they haven't sold ONE yet. He said nobody probably knows it's out already! LOL!!!!

James25

I knew it, baby. Suck on that, Fox News. I told you fools that you were going to have egg on your face.

AGENT smith

Lindsay runs TMZ, that's why I'm so surprised you haters trust TMZ.......in haterland TMZ love*****ers.....LMAO

Kyle

"She is a phenomenal actress"

Not sure who said this a few posts back, but damn their sarcasm was spot on.
Ugh, it was sarcasm right (sigh)

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm sure Linds has fans. I doubt they are an army.

Leader of the ignorant masses

It must be pretty sad if you are an actress and no one wants to see you in a movie anymore, just see you naked.

AllisonHarold

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site View More

AllisonHarold

peoplearesilly

Why? I don't buy it. I believe the other sites that say it is not selling.

karlew

I believe this. Two stores in my neighbourhood sold out of this issue and one has reordered, something neither have done before. Maybe she's not so yesterdays news after all. Go figure