Stephanie Seymour

Spills Out Onto the Beach

12/20/2011 3:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Stephanie Seymour in a bikiniWith her son Peter nowhere in sight, supermodel Stephanie Seymour showed off her lovely girls in a sexy tan bikini in St. Barts on Tuesday.

The 43-year-old is hanging on by a string ... and what a gorgeous string it is.

1220_stephanie_seymour_bikini_footer

cowbulls

I would rather spend a night with her than a month with a different skinny teenage boy looking model every night. I think she looks sexy.

tomas

Implants can serve as floatation devices.

AntiSocialForum.com

very nice for 43

Billich

just think if she was stil married to Axl Rose lol

Jay W.

43 years old... looking good... real good!

Joey

She looks great, except for the implants, which look painfully obvious on middle aged women when their skin thins out, also, she is older than 43.

SaraBellum

Boobs look wrong and kinda scary - makes me wince when I see that. Other than that, she looks great.

YouDontSay

I have no idea who she is but the bikini was made for her. She looks fantastic.

Mr. Bate

Another silicone whore. WTF cares.

TT

What is funny is that people are so hung up on her age. The women on the Jersey shore look like they are all 50 and they are in their early to mid twenties. This is a women who looks gorgeous from head to toe. Why does the number matter? It doesn't to me. Twenty somethings it is time to stop binge drinking and hit the gym like this lovely lady.

aston

Her "girls"? I really wish people would stop with this implant nonsense, it looks silly. I know certain mean find it attractive, but that's pretty morbid and they are not the kind of men you want to attract.

A Real Lawyer

As a heterosexual woman, other than the implants she looks absolutely fantastic for her age. I give her lots of credit for maintaining her body.

A Real Lawyer

ahem.... I meant I'm a heterosexual woman and I think she looks fantastic. Not all women hate on other women. However, there are times we can call out women for being fake and/or a skank and it does not mean we're jealous or haters like people try to label us. Sometimes we call a spade a spade. Most of the women TMZ posts here fall into the skank, fake, hooker or whore category. This one does not.

rico

implants suck. women, please stop doing it, unless you have had a mastectomy, and only then.

Bob

I don't care if she had a lift or implants, she looks fantastic! Way better than most 20-year-olds these days!

I would destroy that!