« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lindsey Vonn

I'm NOT OPPOSED

to Dating Tim Tebow

12/23/2011 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_vonn_video_ex_tmzU.S. Olympic skiing champ Lindsey Vonn says she's still not dating Tim Tebow ... but she's definitely open to the idea.

Vonn was out in NYC last night, when she told us she met the Denver Broncos miracle worker at the ESPYs and actually became friends with Tim's brother ... but she insists no relationship has blossomed.

Vonn recently filed for divorce from her husband/manager/coach Thomas Vonn -- and last night, she told us, "I'm single ... I'm totally single."

For now.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ted

Thought it said Lindsay Lohan at first. I wouldn't put it past her.

KnuckleDragger

Yes, playing in the snow and football...totally related. Quick, grab another guy...the clock's ticking!

rico

HOPE YOUR A VIRGIN, THAT BORN AGAIN WILL NOT LIKE YOU IF YOUR NOT,I BET HE WOULD BE A JERK TO LIVE WITH.

nof

People usually say the exact opposite of what they mean.

So when she says, "He's not the reason for the split and I'm not seeing him."

It's anybody's guess what that means.

I personally think they make a nice couple -

jmix

Isn't that Brooke Mueller? Infamous Denver snow queen..

nof

The true Skinny:

She's dating charlie Sheen.

And Tebow's dating one of Sheen's discards/throwaways.

Word.

Jdawg

Oh no way,,Tebow only accepts applications from virgins.

nof

Personally, and this is Relevant via Addendum_701c per the TMZ posting handbook?

I always liked Ginger Lynn and Charlie Sheen together.

But she wasn't a good Fit for the Extended Family.

Something about her past ...

As if we all don't have One ...

Me I have Nine - Nine Pasts - and each is Uglier than the Previous.

Cool Papa

Tebow plays for the other team...and I don't mean the Raiders.

ghost

I can't imagine a born again- holier than thou Christian would want a divorcee. Sorry! I hardly think she is a virgin. Dating her would be bad, bad, bad for his "Christian image." He needs to find himself one of those born again pageant queens who brag that they are "waiting for marriage."

R James

He doesn't want your dirty ass. He deserves ten times better than you. Go get attention from someone else.

mary

No!!!! A person is not "single" until the divorce is FINALIZED.

Toilethead

She must be really hard up to consider dating TIMAAAAYYYY.

Carl

What woman wouldn't want a life of being subservient to a Jesus freak?

Mark

Tebow would never date a middle age divorcee... unless it's a cover for the man love fetish we all suspect him of harboring.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments