« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lindsey Vonn

I'm NOT OPPOSED

to Dating Tim Tebow

12/23/2011 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_vonn_video_ex_tmzU.S. Olympic skiing champ Lindsey Vonn says she's still not dating Tim Tebow ... but she's definitely open to the idea.

Vonn was out in NYC last night, when she told us she met the Denver Broncos miracle worker at the ESPYs and actually became friends with Tim's brother ... but she insists no relationship has blossomed.

Vonn recently filed for divorce from her husband/manager/coach Thomas Vonn -- and last night, she told us, "I'm single ... I'm totally single."

For now.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MBd

wow, is that the best you've got, people?? that just because Tim's a virgin he's gay??? is that your best insult?? Please do society a favor and grow up

Kaytee

I'd date Tebow too! He's so fiiiiiiine and seems to have a good head on his shoulders

lanie

After what she said about Michael Phelps - I just don't care for her. She seems very snobby and into herself. I doubt Tebow would go for someone like that, but who knows? As others have said, she's divorced, so he'd be taking someone's sloppy seconds. He really can do better than Vonn. So I think she's just spouting wishful thinking. Interesting strategy though - telling TMZ cameras that personal info. I am sure she wants it to get back to Tebow, because she thinks he will make a move.

But again, she's used meat at this point, so I am just not seeing it.

Lala

OK... HOW can she be "TOTALLY SINGLE" if she RECENTLY filed for DIVORCE from her HUSBAND? UM... HELLO SWEETIE... you ARE still MARRIED until the DIVORCE IS FINAL (in the eyes of TT "AWESOME GOD")... I can't IMAGINE that TT would touch her with a 10 foot pole as a MARRIED woman! Then again... everyone THOUGHT TIGER WOODS was FAITHFUL to HIS WIFE... and IF TT would PARTICIPATE in "adultry"... I'm sure he would be FORGIVEN... LOL

SheisHot

Tim would show her his mighty Tebow and she would be owned. Get her Timmy!

MrsBettyBowers

Unless she has a penis, I don't think Tim will be authentically interested. Maybe she can be his pretend girlfriend to shut his braying mother up . . .

ally

whats wrong with having an alternative lifestyle? if he wants to wait for marriage then let him. I'd rather have a man with self respect and higher ideals than a nasty **** hole who hooks up with any slut he sees. reading these comments make me think maybe the Christians are right. their life style will always be hated and persecuted by the world. "what?? he wants to wait till marriage? he believes in something? we're all for having random *** pumped into you but ridicule the one who doesn't have sex till marriage!" why do you care what he does with his penis or his life anyway?

SonicEagle

Tebow's not gonna date Lindsey Vonn. Even if he wanted to his family and agent wouldn't allow it because it wouldn't be good for his image.

SamZ31

He wouldnt date her anyways so keep dreamin.

boobymanz

I thought they were already screwing? There's a huge rumor going around the winter sports world that she and her husband got divorced because he found out that Tebow was the second man on the scene.

konaehukai

Supposedly Bethany Hamilton has a Crush on Tim. She'd be a much better fit for him than Lindsey.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3