Katy Perry

Ho, Ho, HOT!

12/26/2011 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katy Perry bikini picturesKaty Perry spent her Xmas Day frolicking around in the ocean off the beaches of Hawaii with some friends ... but without hubby Russell Brand.

The fact that her bikini top stayed on is a Christmas miracle!

CriticXtreme

She has nice dirty pillows but suffers from Noassatall.

ktbell05

I love her and I think its awesome that TMZ posted this pic. SO REFRESHING to see a picture of a woman that is not photoshopping/overly made up/looks like a plastic barbie doll/anorexic. She has mad curves and I think thats very sexy. No man I have ever talked to believes that protruding bones are hot.

Bill Leslie

Doesn't look pregnant (thank God!)

loner

HAVE YOU PEOPLE SEEN THIS

superchicken

Nice jugs.

Agree with Jack .. she can do a lot better than that twit.

John Bomar

Katy will be just fine eather way she is so talanted and sexy she has only to decied what direction she wants to go and makes her happy thank god no children are involved .

f dizzle

i see nips!!!!
What bra size is she

duaanne

REAL!!!!! TIT'S!!! YES

Venin

Nice tits, fat as **** bod.

Chris

TRUTH you are a homo. I dont like skinny women, i like thick and i think she is hot. Plus a man who thinks a woman should have muscle thats gay. If your gay fine, but dont comment on women. I dont like gays but its your life. Women should be thick soft and squishy. NO muscle tone at all. And those boobs all natural, women who have fake ones make me sick, i cant stand a plastic woman, I LOVE em to be big and sag CAUe ITS how god intended!!!!!

KNOCKTURNAL13

Say what you want about Katy, plain, average, whatever. She is a beautiful girl and natural beauty is the best.

KNOCKTURNAL13

Say what you want about Katy Perry, average, plain, etc. She is a beautiful girl. Natural Women are the best.

Susan

Katie Perry is a gorgeous girl...of course she looks better with makeup, who the heck doesn't? She is a real girl and kudos for her for taking some healthy time away and enjoy a vacation. Her body is absolutely perfect, no cellulite, great boobs and very trim. I am not even really a fan or follower of her career and I never comment on these things but really people? Leave the confident, natural pretty girl alone because she looks great.

alisha

she looks like casey anthony in this pic

the joker

TMZ keeps us Abreast on the latest Katy Perry news.

TMZ always above the udders.

Cant think of any more.