Diddy

'Making the Band' Lawsuit

Is a Real Pain in the Abs

12/27/2011 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

DiddyA guy who claims he got hit in the stomach with a microphone during the taping of an episode "Making the Band" back in 2008 is suing Diddy, MTV, and everyone involved with the event that day ... and we mean EVERYONE.

Kevin Faraday claims he was in the crowd at the Hammerstein Ballroom that day when a guy ran on stage between acts, grabbed the mic, and (somehow) hit him in the abdomen with it.

Faraday is suing ... (deep breath) ... Diddy, MTV, Danity Kane, Day26, Donnie Klang, Cheri Dennis, "Making the Band," Bad Boy Touring, Bad Boy Entertainment, Bad Boy FIlms, Live Nation Touring, Live Nation Family Entertainment, Manhattan Center Studio, Manhattan Center New Yorker Group, The Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity, Strike Force Protective Services, John Doe and Jane Doe ... and he's seeking unspecified damages.

We reached out to MTV and Diddy for comment ... haven't heard back.

The Real JJ

He forgot the Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot...DUMA**!

MommaGirl

And he waits until now to sue? Dude must be hurting for some cash.

Kaytee

This is laughable and extremely ridiculous. Dude should be embarrassed

who dat

This guy knows how to throw down the lawsuit. He sued everybody but Santa Claus in that 1.

Missy

Gawd what a P*ssy! Grow a set dude!

Maisie

Hopefully the judge who reviews this ridiculous lawsuit will not only toss out the suit but demand that this pathetic jackass should pay for all court costs. Sheesh.

St James III

DAMN...let me get off this post before he sues me too. LOL!!!!!

charley

diddy became irrelevent to me when j-ho made him go from a daddy to a diddy.......hes so 90's!

bunny

Just in, he's suing TMZ for reporting on it.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm suing TMZ, because reading their articles hurt my brain and when people give me "dislikes" it causes me emotional distress.

Chris

I was actually their that night for the concert with my girlfriend and at no point did that ever happen. I was only 30 ft at most from stage and that did not occur. If Diddy or his Lawyers need me I will testify.

Me

So you might as well kiss your career goodbye...who is going to hire you...you going to loose the lawsuit and never work in the business...dumb, dumb...

Vernon P. Alarcon

ditty diddy dopey puffy fluffy sean jean bean balm bucky sucky didaleedoo doo

maraih

Uh does this guy know that half of the artist he's suing arnt even a group or with badb boy anymore.....does he really want money that bad? smh

deepa

I appreciate these comments. visit rosesandgifts dot com.(send gifts,flowers and cakes to India.).

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments