Steven Tyler

Dude Looks Like a Fiance

12/27/2011 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1227_steven_tyler_ring_launch_EXSteven Tyler is domesticating himself  ... because his longtime GF was sporting a huge rock on her finger this weekend ... and sources close to the rocker tell us it's an ENGAGEMENT RING!

63-year-old Tyler and 38-year-old Erin Brady hit Maui on Xmas day ... along with a massive new diamond. It's unclear if Tyler proposed before or during the tropical vacay.

The two have been dating since 2006.  Tyler has been married twice before ... he married a model in 1978 and a clothing designer in 1988.

Arcadia Rink

Congratulations!

OooooNooo!

Put that guy in a carnival or 7-11 and everyone would think he was a prev. The only reason to "date" him is money and fame. A 38 year old going after his 63 year old butt is TOTAL Gold Digger!

miguel

Tyler seems like a pretty genuine nice guy. Congrats to the happy couple.

Vernon P. Alarcon

if your grandmother was metro-sexual,
she might look like this mess

mrsschrute

Steven looks like a bitch. B*tch lips, B8tch hips, and B*tch hair. I'm amazed he ain't gay because he looks like a bitch to me. I dont' know, something wrong with this one.

Carl

Given his notorious appetite for sex, I doubt there are many women around his age that could keep up with him. May as well get someone much younger.

shashan

I'd do him.

Bobo Frog

Hopefully she's okay with the fact that he has Hepatitis C.

ExtraKetchup

Gross.

Rhonda

I love him. I would so love to be in her place and I am not a gold digger. I think hes a great man.

Shauna

Now I know what they mean when they say "to each his own" coz I see nothing remotely attractive about Steven Tyler that would make a woman like her drool...except his money, of course.

lanie

OooooNooo! is right. No 38 year old woman wants to be with a 63 year old man, unless he's rich and famous. She'll divorce him soon, then be set for life. That's only a few years work to become a millionaire. That's what these women with no morals or character do... but lets be honest here - Steven Tyler is a superficial man dating a girl young enough to be his daughter.

Feeling sorry for a superficial man, like Tyler (or Hugh Hefner), is a waste of time.

They get what they deserve for reaching WAY beyond their league and being nasty little pervos. C'mon. He was 25 years old when she was born. His daughter is almost the same age. That's just nasty... so yeah, he's being taken for a ride, but he deserves it.. little perv!

Michelle

Lucky B****.. I would do him in a minute, with or without my husband... I bet she is preggers or will be soon..

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I guess that's cool. But the thing that gets to me is they share the exact same age difference as my dad and I do.

katieliz

since none of you actually know steven, your comments say more about you than 'bout him. steven is a genuinely nice guy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments