« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Deion Sanders

Daughter SLAMS Step-Mom --

You're a 'Gold Diggin H*e'

12/28/2011 1:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Deiondra Sanders and Pilar
Deion Sanders
' estranged wife is a "gold diggin h*e" who has been screwing around behind Deion's back ... this according to the NFL star's daughter.

Deiondra Sanders -- Deion's 19-year-old daughter from a previous relationship -- just BLASTED her step-mom on her Twitter account ... claiming Pilar Sanders has been a TERRIBLE wife to her famous father.

Before she unleashed, Deiondra apologized to her father -- claiming Deion "is going to be very upset at me 4 he always takes the higher route."

Then ... she GOES OFF -- claiming Pilar straight up LIED when she claimed she found out Deion filed for divorce on TMZ.com.

Deiondra writes, "#HowYouDidntKnow but yo boxes have been packed for weeks now."

She adds, "HowYoTopPriorityBeen yo marriage and yo kids when u flying out to see other n**gas ... yeah we know."

Deiondra added, "All u had to do was be a supportive wife. Only thing u ever cared about doing with my dad is reality shows."

"Pilar stop tryna play the victim. Maybe if u would of actually loved my dad and not loved the life he gave you we would be here today."

Pilar's lawyer, Larry Friedman, tells TMZ ... "Marriage is a relationship between two adults and it doesn’t involve engaging this kind of faceless accusations made by his child."

He adds, "If Deion has something to say, he'll battle it out at the courthouse. Meanwhile Pilar is still trying to protect her children and save her marriage."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tellmeaboutit

Well, all that rant showed was what a ghetto rat, nasty b*tch the daughter is! LOL Pilar's looking better in comparison. Let daddy run his own life, girl. You stick to learning how to speak English and educate yourself. With what you're showing now, you'll be doing the same things you're accusing Pilar of, if you're not already.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I don't blame her for being peeved at Pilar. As his wife she should have encouraged him to send ALL of his children to private school. This girl sounds like she was raised in the hood. This girl has made Deion and Pillar look bad with her ghetto lingo.

Carl

Jeez, Dion couldn't deny paternity of that girl even if he wanted to. Slap a wig on him and they look identical.

salsil

Its "we wouldn't be here today" sweetheart. What happened to second grade honey? Did you skip that grade? DO your forget how to spell/write proper grammar when your upset. On a side note I am sure everything you said is true just try saying it a little better.

dd

Honey it's time for daddy to grow up, I could see this coming from a mile away, just be glad he's putting a stop to this foolishness.

Tonya P

That girl needs to mind her own damn business. How dare she put out her family's business like that! She made herself look DUMB.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

P.S. Anyone who navagates other celebrity news sites beware with radaronline . com.....I caught the Vista virus while visitng their page x 2 (Once with out protection & then another but my new software caught it)

bring back recent posts

....I think the daughter is raging with jealousy...she is a adult now ..and acting like a jealous girlfriend..and btw...her illiteracy just negated any reference to her feelings about the wife...I would suggest..move on in ur life with the blessings ur father has provided for u..and not worry about a grown mans problems...take care of your rage and education for starters!

Melanie

She's writing on twitter people, not her thesis, it doesn't have to be grammatical correct and I'm pretty sure it won't be in in 140 characters when you have to shorten words. If you can comment on what she was saying, I'm pretty sure you understood what she was saying. Stop using the "ghetto" excuse, because there are plenty of preppy kids writing the exact same way!

Whit

Am I one of the few people who is looking past the poor grammar and focusing on the content? This young woman is, as my students would say, going INNNNNNN lol. I wasn't in that marriage so I will not sit here and take sides but I will say that there must be some validity to her statements because no one will go on a rant that extreme to only be spewing hatred and lies. We only saw the Pilar from her two reality television shows but once the cameras went off who knows how her personality changed. I wish nothing but the best for this family. Lord help them....

ChunkyLightning

Yeah I have a hard time believing that a guy with a mouth as big as her fathers tha he doesn't cheat more than her!

Blue Lake

She called her a gardening tool? Or do you mean "ho"?

annie2

That was just PAINFUL to read. No Hooked on Phonics in that household, that's for damm sure. And Deiondra?? Good grief, that's about as classy and original as "Jermajesty Jackson". What is wrong with these people?!

hmmmm

heffa....stay out of your cheating pops business

Sincerity

Pilar Sanders should have known "playing the victim" would "BACKFIRE"!!! Daughters are quite naturally very "protective" of their fathers and Deiondra was just waiting for an "opportunity" to "POUNCE"!!! Trashing Deiondra "ISN'T" going to "change" the FACTS!!! Pilar "KNEW" the "AX" was about to FALL and WHY!!!