Miley Cyrus

Smokin' in Hawaii

12/30/2011 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus in a bikiniMore attractive people in paradise ... this time it's 19-year-old Miley Cyrus kickin' it in Hawaii ... in a teeny, tiny red bikini.

Being cold in December is not for the rich and famous.

0623_bikini_body_guess_who_footer

j

Do I see cankles?

Weird on a thin girl.

Not the one with the stupid ankle bracelets/ropes.

The other one.

Looks kind of thick in relation to the calf?

JamieLynn

I think Disney stars are so grounded cause they have so many young fans they dont know how to live, the moment they leave disney they do the stupidest things like they dont know right from wrong. when she was 16 she wrote in her book "I would never touch a cigarette for me thats like smashing my guitar" Ha, not to mention her smoking a bong situation its her life she can mess it up all she wants she had such an amazing future ahead of her, in my opinion .. Not so much anymore.

kellyb

I wonder where she got that bikini? looks sooo hot. i love her and the kardashians and their style. i found this LNA top kim kardashian was wearing at shopopal.com . they finally got a website and can't wait til they put more products on the site. the store is amazing

Kevin

Shes really hot only if she would keep her mouth shut

TheVolleyballGod

got to hand it to this lil pot head its always special to see a young woman with a beautiful all natural body, she will keep that body for years to come

Mark

Id like to go balls deep into that,id rip that skinny ***** up harder then billy ray did

AGENT smith

Wow, looking good Miley!!

vman

CANKLES!

James Miller

I'd do her...

OBAMA CLAUS

OMG almost every has been star is posing on the beach with no clothes on ! ThitryMileTit*i*S Just on this first page alone . i mean, kinda obvious , sex sells. ew.

EatMe

Since when does 'smoking hot' mean 'ugly skinny girl in an orange bikini'? Has the person who thinks Miley is 'smoking hot' just been released from prison?

OBAMA CLAUS

On TMZ's front page there are SIX half naky people, i counted them, its weird but c'mon give us some REAL NEWS or i'm outta here, the topic pickers are lousey i could do a better job and i'm stupid.

Rogue Warrior

Yummy, I'd do that in a HEART BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough Already

Ummm. Two weeks there were pictures of Miley being blasted for being "heavier" and now all of sudden she's "smokin" in a bikini. Can you say PHOTOSHOPPED????????? She's toast!!!!!

Suzieque

she looks good in a bikini better than I expected!