Rihanna Flashes Barbados

In See-Thru Bikini Top

12/30/2011 4:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Rihanna nipple slipEverything was bikini as usual when Rihanna hit the beach in her native Barbados yesterday ... until she took a dip in the ocean.

Rihanna's orange bikini top turned transparent in water ... but the singer didn't seem to mind, splashing around without a care in the world.

Feels so good being bad.

alia

why is she a slut? nobody called Madonna man lookin a$$ a slut, and she clearly was. I swear the commenters on TMZ are like the biggest bigots. You all hide behind a computer and judge ppl like youre perfect. come on now, how many of you really werent whores and sluts in your day, or even right now? lol... dont be mad because she is black, rich, and talented, and beautiful.... and uses tha word ***** everyday! you mad you cant? haha... well say honky, or crakker, or peckerwood...

tellmeaboutit

Damn, everything about her screams cheap and desperate. She just can't seem to get her act together.

Mrs. Mathers

Shes in a bikini n everybody is calling her a slut?! lol wow...she looks amazing.

Penelope

she is really such an show off. we get it rhinna,, you have a rockin bod. what bothers me when performs for teeny boppers- a bumpin and grindin her stuff in the tiniest of outfits.

Hammer

TMZ, I'm more offended by Chaz Bono's man boobs, then a covered Rianna see thru bikini! Get your priority's straight!

Rob

she's a regular....i dont get it

Mike L

I've seen the uncensored photos and there was absolutely no need to censor these. You can't see anything. Anybody who would have complained about the uncensored ones needs to get a hobby or a job and stop bitching about stuff. I don't think even the s***bags at the PTC would have complained about these.

Trish

I am glad to see by all these posts that I am not the only person who thinks Rihanna looks like a slut, ho! When is she going to learn????

Marmar

Why are you putting these negative headlines to insight people to write such stupid and grudgeful comments about Rihanna. Come on, stop it....if you want to get responses from readers put the truth and put articles that merit a discussion. I saw this swimsuit in person and it was not flashing anything. Furthermore stop peeping behind the girl's a@#.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4