Arnold Schwarzenegger

The One-Finger Statement

to Maria

1/3/2012 9:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing his wedding ringArnold Schwarzenegger rocked his wedding ring out in public during the holidays  -- another sign that his marriage to Maria Shriver ain't as dead as it once seemed.

TMZ broke the story ... Maria has been having second thoughts about pulling the plug on the marriage -- despite Arnie knocking up the family maid -- because of her deeply held religious views.

Arnold hadn't been photographed in his wedding band in months, but over the past few days -- Arnold dusted off the ol' ring and reminded the world he's STILL a married man.

We're told Arnold was vacationing with his sons -- but it's unclear if Maria was there too.

Heidi

That doesn't appear to be a 'wedding band', however, what they do doesn't effect me & wish them the best in whatever decision they make....

jack

Maria, I actually had some respect for you, but now I know you're just a doormat. Don't be surprised the next time.

billybob

What is best in life? Arnold knows best!

Sandra

Arnold is one stupid ass and if Maria takes him back she is one dumb fool!!

Boondoggle

That's not his wedding ring. It's a ring, yes, and it's on the ring finger, but it's not his wedding ring. Must be a really, REALLY slow news day.

Krimo

It is not easy to walk away from your children's mum. My wife took my kids and walked away without my knowledge despite being religious. I am upset but thinking to get her back for the sake of my kids. I believe Arnie will go back to his lovely mother of hid children. He should!.

ben ODonnell

Hey the trouble with you guys is the fake reality of these pics. If you look at these pic they look way younger than they do recently... but then that's show bizz for the boredom of those who don't own real lives!!!!!

samara

Hopefully she will have more self worth than to take back the lousy piece of garbage.
I took my x husband back and to my total shock and horror he was still seeing the woman (and I use the term loosely) who destroy my marriage and family.
I divorced him, and as Dr Phil always says, the biggest predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour, Arnie was sprung, and he is not worthy or his x wifes love and trust ever again, I hope she stays clear from him and his disgusting ways.

debbie

Losers!!! I'm talking about this website!

What A Joke

It takes more than a ring to make a marriage work.

kw

If she goes back to him she is an idiot...religious beliefs my a** Do catholics think its ok to screw the nanny , have a kid with her and then keep her in the house with the wife? iF she goes back to him its only because she is so beaten down she hasnt got an ounce of self respect left...

bunny

If Maria sticks with him, she's just as sick as he is.

suzanna szabo

It's never easy to get divorced, whether to stay or go, give him an altermatum .If he say's his sorry and won't do it again and you still love him give him a last chance because he knows now you mean it and you will not put up with it any longer.As to your religious beliefs Matthew 19: 9 states that whoever divorces except on the ground of *********** ,and marries another commits adultery. So you see the innocent party can get a divorce according to the Bible .Now it is up to you to make that choice .Don't let anyone tell you otherwise the choice is yours!

suzanna szabo

Arnie you look happy , but do you realy mean it ? Your a fool to let Maria go she stood by you through thick and thin,and this is how you repay her.Shame !shame !shame! Want wife back THEN STOP CHEATING !!!

Danny