Khloe Kardashian

Rescues Tigers with One Finger

1/3/2012 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010312_khloe_kardashian_wwf_BN
Khloe Kardashian helped raise thousands of dollars to help save endangered tigers in the wild -- all while barely raising a finger ... TMZ has learned.

Here's how it happened -- Khloe posted a tweet New Year's Day, asking her 5.6 million followers to text "Tigers" to 20222 ... thereby donating $10 directly to the World Wildlife Fund to help save wild tigers across the world. It was that simple.

A rep for the WWF tells TMZ, the tweet got an overwhelming response -- with over 600 people texting "Tigers" in the last 2 days ... raising over $6,000 for tiger conservation. According to the rep, the massive surge in donations was a "huge jump" above the norm.

But the rep tells us, the Kardashian sister's charitable moment didn't end there -- Khloe also adopted a tiger online ... and she got her mom Kris to do the same.

According to the rep, the money raised by Khloe's tweet will go to science and research on the ground in regions of the world where tigers live ... to better understand how to protect them.

Finally, a reason to keep up with the Kardashians.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Yasmine

Love her!

Pat

Not enough of a reason for me, sorry. The Kwhores always seem to have some sort of ulterior motive for everything they do. I wish that all of the stupid idiots out there who keep watching their shows would do mankind a favor and stop watching, so they get taken off the air. I cannot understand why they still watching even though they know the "marriage" was a shame, but yet the show is still playing episodes like it wasn't. Well, I guess I answered my own question, like I said earlier their stupid idiots who evidentially can't figure it out. I'll do what I can to help out, here goes….THE "MARRIAGE" IS A SHAME, THE SHOW IS TOTALY FAKE. Hope it helps.

Nacho

TMZ is retarded for taking the bait.The Kardouchians are experiencing a big backlash and are willing to do anything that will help as far as good P.R goes.I can gaurantee their publicist told them to find a charity and get everyone on it to turn around their greedy ,vapid image and look good by helping tigers.The tigers dont need money.They need land thats being taken over by the Indian population explosion enabled in a miniscule way by the Kardashians use of 3rd world sweatshop labor like India.

casper

She kills a million tigers with a single fart from that FAT ass.

nachomama

Remember the Dane Cook bit where he talks about punching babies when you hear a certain sound? That's what happens to me now when I hear the word 'kardashian' So just know TMZ everytime you post another article about them, babies are being punched.

John

I looked up the words WHITE TRASH, and there was a picture of this whole family with these words...white trash-back taxes-loves black penis...

Sandra

The negative remarks are from haters who are jealous of their lifestyle bu*****ch every show just to hate their fame.

bored

wow...she did something good and still getting crap for it! well I think good on her for helping the WWF!!

Chrystal

Go Khloe!!

duaanne

$60...00.00 SHE PUT'S THAT UP HER NOSE BY LUNCH TIME THERE ALL WHORE'S...............

Marie

Khloe is my favorite Kardashian. Kim is my least favorite Kardashian.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9