Beyonce -- Big Security Meeting

Before Blue Ivy's Birth

1/8/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010612_beyonce_getty_EX
Beyonce's delivery of baby Blue Ivy was not some haphazardly thrown together ordeal -- it was an elaborate plan involving hospital honchos and a big security force ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, the hospital held a meeting leading up to the delivery to discuss a security plan for the birth. We're told the meeting between execs and security was held Friday afternoon and strict security was in place almost immediately, preparing for Beyonce's late night delivery.

The goal, keeping Beyonce's delivery under wraps, succeeded admirably -- no pictures of Bey or hubby Jay-Z entering or exiting the hospital have emerged ... and she hasn't been seen at all since Thursday.

ken

MUST OF BEEN ONE UGLY BABY WITH ALL THAT SECURITY....ALL LIPS AND LIMBS

denise

We saw Beyonce on Friday night.

Tek

Why would you announce in a press release that she had a C-Section? LOL I guess that's one way to get the media to not ask questions about giving birth LOL. It's so obvious she wasn't pregnant. Not a single change to her body aside from a mild bump. Look at Jesscia Simpson, she's just six months now and she's huge. Beyonce was not pregnant and I can't wait until January 24, the news that is going to come out will be HUGE!

SallyChi

If this was a surrogate pregnancy -- as the internet world is buzzing about -- why would she lie about a surrogate pregnancy? People do it all the time; Robert DeNiro did it, so why would she hide it?

me

I knew it was a fake pregnancy by the fact that Beyonce is one of the most photographed celebrities and she did not show off her bare pregnant stomache off in any magazines. Many have such as Demi, Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum, Milla Jovovich, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Melissa Joan Hart, Tia Mowry, Mariah Carey, Miranda Kerr. Why did she pass up the chance, I'm sure many offers were made and for a huge pay out. Beyonce loves to be photographed. Any way true or not that seals it for me. I am happy if they adopted or have a surrogate but, why hide it. Is there something about their bloodline that it can only be a natural born child. Are they royalty or something we don't know?

Rachel

Mea culpa,mea culpa, it was CHER and Gregg Allman's son, ELIJAH BLUE,(not Leon Russell), my bad. Yesterday they reported the infant's name as IVY BLUE,"sounds" the same CHER had that name coined 30 years ago. Today the name game has a new angle, it got confused ? It's BLUE IVY ? What is it, really, they need to decide.

Umm ok...

So the VMA "announcement" of this 5 month long pregnancy needed to be a huge look-at-me spectacle but the actual birth is an elaborate hide & seek game?? This whole thing is so weird, anyone with half a brain can tell when a woman is actually going through a full 40 week pregnancy....which she so obviously did not. FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

pattycake

Do the kid a favor and drop Blue and just call her Ivy.
What is wrong with hollyweird parents?

sean

Wow. Sounds like a lot of effort just to remove a prop cushion from under her clothes.

PathFinder

Bey is going to come out with a new line of pillow cases, I mean baby clothes.

rosebud

Im at a loss for words ,why the security ?shes not any more special then any other woman having a baby,(if there having a baby)It happens every day,Ive had 5, no security, ok ,a police officer had to turn on his lights once ,we had to speed to get there fast ,didnt she have a dent on her baby bump?thats never happened to me,maybe it would happen to someone faking a pregnancy .anyway the only reason I stopped here to make a comment is ,whats with the name?I dont understand how parents come up with these names ,Girl ,that child has to someday go to kindergarten.there are hundreds of beautiful names for girls.Give her a name to be proud of ,not one that is going to make her crawl under a rock.

rosebud

Phreaky

To keep the fact she had a surrogate quiet? Yes, I can see this happening.

Mel

Blue Ivy sounds like the name of a nightclub, not a baby. lol.

CL

It's so obvious she was never pregnant - does she think her "fans" and the public are that stupid? They are gonna talk about you regardless Bey-Bey so you may as well be proud and honest of the truth - you were so happy to rub a fake bump on national TV. But so quiet about delivery? I agree with another poster- she would have made MILLIONS off a bare baby bump pic...and no dice and she loves the camera. It's so obviously fake it's ridiculous! No pics of her like Jessica Simpson with her bloated body and big belly... give up the ghost Beyonce. You're as fake as anything else on your body.