Lindsay Lohan

The Girl with a New Wrist Tattoo

1/8/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wrist tattoo, live without regrets
Lindsay Lohan is a fan of tattooing words on her body -- because just a few months after she got a Billy Joel song lyric tattooed on her rib cage ... she got a much smaller saying on her left wrist.

According to our sources, LiLo hit up a tattoo parlor on Friday night to get the work done. The impetus for the new ink, we're told, was Lindsay's feeling that she's at a great point in her life ... and she wanted to do something she'd always remember.

Our sources say Lindsay is excited for March 29 to come, because that's the day she will be done with her court-ordered community service.

Perhaps from then on, she won't do anything anyone would regret.

0915_tattoo_footer

ketjo

LOL....sorry Rouge, Julia didn't effect me one way or another with that silly answer...Cause everything on this board is Spin one way or another and you know it as well as everybody else...Ask five people to watch someting and ask them what they saw and you will get five different answers all spun to their presception...so that their view is the one that most people will accept....
Sorry I'm off gotta go say goodby to a old friend for the last time.....
Enjoy your self on this bone it doesn't have much meat on it any way and should be picked clean time I get back...LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hows Ketjo this afternoon?

AGENT smith

Madison, I sense that you are a big cow, you don't have to tell me. Sorry I can't tell you about your convenience store in your ****ty smoggy valley, I live there 25 years ago. It's funny you spent an hour cut and pasting my comments from nine months ago, talk about not having a life.

Rogue Warrior

If your toilet or outhouse is backed up, don't fear, our resident plumber is near!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you were able to get off early Vorlon......

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Like I said Vorlon, its you and me baby against ALL the rest! LMFAO

Grandma Cracker

Maddy, just skip Julia and Smitty. They are the two biggest fakes on TMZ, and they think they are amusing. I just skip their crap

PPC

I think this loser will live with another regret - getting another stupid looking tattoo that has no meaning or relevance to her life or lifestyle. She should move back to Jersey and start working at a Dairy Queen - that is her ultimate future anyway.

Rogue Warrior

Is THAT the best you can come up with?

The above is the best every H8r can come up with when dissed.

BTW, STFU Vorlon, you run your mouth via your kaeyboard and I run your mind via MY keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double Word!

Vorlon

I've used this before but it never gets old
"You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

AGENT smith

I don't think Vorlon is a plummer in Canada, I think he's stalker boy David Cocordan, both love to call people liars, and have similar writing styles. You know that the stalker is most likely posting here on the hater side. I guess we should call Vorlon, David jP Hilton, How's Paris?

Alan Carver

Once again this delusional piece of TWT thinks that she is immune to living a life of regrets. Seriously you delusional wench ... the reality it seems is that you should have nothing other than regrets for throwing a great career down the tubes just for a few highs! I hope it was worth it, because you can tattoo it on your va-jay-jay until the cows come home (ie your family) it does not change the facts to your pathetic life today! NOBODY gives a rats fart in a skillet how you choose to live your life - HOLLYWOOD moved on a LONG TIME ago without you ... thank god! Now just go away you loser who had it all and threw it away ... booze bagged, drug addled, pill popper! No one is listening ... NO ONE CARES!

Ellie G

Thats our Lindsay, always trashy never classy.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Thats you best avi yet Rogie!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Whoopsie! Vorlon, you better start calling me a liar, cuz I just lied on the last page. I said I take nothing stronger than tylenol. I fibbed, I just took 2 sudafed as my alergies are acting up today. LOL

jeebus

Eh, fight fight bicker bicker. I'm gonna go chill.