Lindsay Lohan

The Girl with a New Wrist Tattoo

1/8/2012 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wrist tattoo, live without regrets
Lindsay Lohan is a fan of tattooing words on her body -- because just a few months after she got a Billy Joel song lyric tattooed on her rib cage ... she got a much smaller saying on her left wrist.

According to our sources, LiLo hit up a tattoo parlor on Friday night to get the work done. The impetus for the new ink, we're told, was Lindsay's feeling that she's at a great point in her life ... and she wanted to do something she'd always remember.

Our sources say Lindsay is excited for March 29 to come, because that's the day she will be done with her court-ordered community service.

Perhaps from then on, she won't do anything anyone would regret.

0915_tattoo_footer

AGENT smith

I'm just waking up and having some green tea, hopefully there won't be so much hate today. Andy mentioned Everclear grain......190 proof, good stuff, we used to have to go to Penn to buy it....

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

She will regret getting such a stupid tattoo.

ketjo

That song was about Hurricaine Celeste.....remember that one...those fools down their descided to stay and ride out the hurricane and throw a party....the whole dam house full of them got washed away. I think is killed a whole lot of the party goers....don't remember all the details just a interview they had about the reason for writing the song..so even today when I hear it on the radio I think of hurricanes.....

Delmar

She's so much like her daddy.

Nikkcolle

She has to justify her stupidity some how. She's a fool if she doesn't regret some of her choices.

reddancergal

She looks right pretty in the tattoo photo. Better than the PB pictures.

Rogue Warrior

Did Dilo Jump or get pushed YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I gotti know. If you question my H8 for her, just look to the leftoid!

BTW, keep your posts relevant to the story!

Site Monitor!

big bamboo

I think lindsay shouldnt stop there..maylay it and go all the way.

Luv

I think Lindsay does look good in this picture, but it's a staged picture. I don't want to see staged pictures, I want to see reality as it unfolds. Anyone can put on a smile or a look, I want to see how people look when they don't think anyone is watching. Let me see some honest emotion, not contrived.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ketjo
The Second Shift has Arrived!

SusanCoyote

That was done by a professional???? Looks worse than jail tattoos.

Blood Red Witch

If you were a tattoo artist, would you put any of those tats in your portfolio?

ketjo

Good girl Maddie,
Nothing much going on here though...Its getting to be nap time here and I think grandma is going to join the little one today Its raining and dreary here and makes you want to sleep... check in later sweetie...

big bamboo

did all the girls bring their pillows..
I am sure what ever insults from last night have blown over by now..but if they havent..
"Lets Get Ready to rumble"

ketjo

One question before I go.....Why do skinny women think the world wants to see their skinny flat ass's it a string bikini... I swear between Lindsay and her flat droopy cheeks and LeeAnne Rimes I don't know which has the worse ass....but I do know one thing they both are buttless...and LeeAnne seems determine to rise to the top of the media whore pile that Lindsay is fighting so desperately to stay on top of.....both of them have washed up careers and both are whores..so they are evenly match...