« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Does It Again!!!!

1/8/2012 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_tim_tebow_getty_BN
The Denver Broncos just won a miraculous overtime playoff game over the Pittsburgh Steelers by the score of 29-23 ... on an 80-yard touchdown pass by Tim Tebow.

On the day, Tebow threw for 316 yards and two touchdowns. He also ran for 50 yards and another touchdown. Tebow had never topped 300 yards passing before today.

Tebow and the Broncos will next travel to Foxboro Stadium to play the other Golden Boy ... Tom Brady and the top-seeded New England Patriots.

Believe.

0109_tebow_tebowing_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jason

Oh sh** here we go again. Now all the weak-minded deluded dim whits out there are going to start up again about how this is all about the "power" of their god.

ExtraKetchup

Way to go, Broncos! Aaaand, suck it, Tebow haters! Moohoohaha!

jdr

I am annoyed that a lot of the lovers and haters of this guy are not Broncos or Steeler fans but political fanatics.

Darrin Cothran

Tim Tebow passed for 308 yards against The Houston Texans in his second start last season. (his first win)

bob

Thanks to his victory I am going to pledge to do what I can to support Planned Parenthood!

tellmeaboutit

Is he wearing a fanny pack?? What's in that thing?? - a bible, kneeler, what???? Now, don't get all pissy, I'm just asking. I'll admit I'm not a Tebow fan. He's much too much an attention seeker for me, but I am curious.

brad

All joking aside, I think Tim Tebow is a good guy. A wee bit straight laced but, you know ... he means well. He's every evangelical Christian mother in law's dream for their daughter I'm sure. If he just posed for a few pictures at a bar with a Miller Lite in his hand, I bet some of the fans wouldn't give him so much "stuff" about his religion. Maybe TMZ could find some old pictures of Tim in college drinking out of a keg or something.

Tim was a great player when he played in college at Florida. He burned teams all the time by rolling out for a pass and then taking off upfield. He might be nearly as good running the ball as Cam Newton with the Panthers ... who is going to be a superstar if he isn't already.

At the NFL level, Tim's passing skills are erratic at best but SOMEHOW he manages to get the job done when the game is on the line. Sometimes he plays terrible right up to the last 10 minutes of the game and then God takes over or something and they squeek out a win.

Maybe it's some sort of weird time-space distortion that happens like on Star Trek. Twilight Zone or something. God is just messing with us! :)

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Yawn.

paul a.

Tebow 1

Maher 0

Randy Morrison

I am a HUGE Steeler fan, but VERY glad Tebow showed all his critics today. I am ALSO agnostic, not a "God" person, but the absolute bigotry shown to Tim Tebow has made me like him even more. He's EXCITING to watch, a leader and a winner, and, so, good for Denver...it was an exciting game!!!

brad

If rock star Gene Simmons from "Kiss" thinks everyone should cut Tebow some slack about his "Tebowing" and religion then I guess I'm with him.

You just never know where you might find Tebow supporters. I wonder if Gene watches football.

Canadasux

Between Bill Maher and Tim Tebow, Maher is the Godless one, but guess who's the more evolved: Tim Tebow! LOL, Bill Maher! Maher is Jewish by birth (..."those to whom the Oracles of God were given."), but, unfortunately Maher cast it all off to become a cretin knuckle-dragger. Not a smart move, William!

Gambie

FOR ALL THE HATERS. JUST BE HAPPY THAT SOMEONE, like Tebow, defied the odds WITH PURE DRIVE & DETERMINATION. AND what's more, all of the BRONCO players supported him & he supported them. It took all of the team to make this happen. He just gave them hope & wasn't negative like so many people are about him. It is weird but that man is just an amazing, great person and we should all strive for that.

Tigers Wood

Tim does good, because him and his teammates do not go out and get drunk and try to lay with women. All the other teams are all sinners, that is why God is letting him win over them.

thestupid

This is NOT a sports site. I couldnt care less what this guy did or his freakin team. Stick to Celebrity crap please.