« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren

I'm So Rich, I'm Building

The Same House I Knocked Down

1/9/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011012_elin_nordegren_PCN_EXElin Nordegren is SO rich -- she's basically building a replica of the multimillion dollar estate she knocked down

TMZ has obtained renderings Elin submitted to the Palm Beach County Dept. of Planning, Zoning & Building.  The exterior elevation drawing is verrrry similar to the house that was on the $12 million property before Elin razed it. Both are traditional/colonial homes with a very similar shape.  The drawing looks similar to the 9,000 square foot house that was demolished.

Elin's builder told PEOPLE the house Elin 86'd was 90 years old, didn't meet code provisions to withstand hurricanes, and was infested with termites.

Of course, the house Elin builds will be brand spanking new. The supporting documents describe the house in detail.

-- 9 bedrooms
-- 2 large living rooms
-- huge formal dining room
-- 2 kitchens
-- large pool
-- GROTTO!!!
-- pool cabana with HUGE living room
-- 2 jacuzzis
-- detached guest house with 3 bedrooms
-- 3 guest bungalows
-- wine cellar
-- ginormous master wing with crazy big walk in closet
-- basement that runs the entire length of the house

There's 120 feet of retaining walls, and they are bringing in 4100 cubic yards of soil -- which is an enormous amount.

County officials have sent the architect back to the drawing board for some changes before the plans will be approved.

0109_elin_demolition_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

bj1955

You better be careful about bragging about your wealth. You have a lot of sicko out here looking over your back.

Keith

This is why you never sleep with the help.What was Tiger thinking ?

Pepper

people..do you all have a life????...or at least happy with your life?...good grief...it hurts to read all this...DO YOU JUSTIFY WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR MONEY...Thank you!!!!...even if she would build the same house twice next to one another who really cares???...she has extra money and she can do what ever she wants. I would pay more attention and be more focused on what the goverment is doing with tax payers money...regardless of haircolor...lol

momma

what does that make you. "duh" as we see having money doesn't help with your brain power. If you think you are getting back at Tiger, you have just put Tiger above you in so many ways.

Storm

I see Elin is putting Tigers money to work.

labistar

hello am labistar i believe in what gives me what i want ,here i want to be the mameber of the church ,here is my email jlabistark@yahoo.com,hope to hear form u soon

TPF

She's not the brightest bulb in the house. She might be rich, but that only makes you temporarily happy. She got way more than she deserved from Tiger and she knows it. She will always be known as Tiger's ex wife.

Somebody...

Wow, reading these comments makes me lose faith in humanity. did anyone even know that the house was not up to code, or even the fact it was infested with termites beyond repair? You people take a rich person and condemn them when they have the right to do what they want. You all only looked at the superficial event of it. I did see some comments out there that mentioned this, but most disappoint me. Congrats, you have fallen victim to the media frenzy~~

Song of Roland

very wide , i will go to it one time , it was post in my site

memzoomvn

it very cold
very wide , i will go to it one time , it was post in my site
thiet ke logo

kate

Well, I'm so poor I could sure use a hand.

Joseffa

While the house looks great I don't think it is very clever to build an exact replica. There are always things to be improved you know. sibir

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8