'Storage Wars' Star

I Need BIG MONEY

... or I'm Off the Show!!

1/9/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0109_storage_wars_video_ex
"Storage Wars" star Dave Hester -- the "YUUUP" guy -- tells TMZ he's ready and willing to walk away from the biggest A&E reality show ever ... if the network doesn't up their "unjust" contract offer.

Hester was out in L.A. this weekend ... sporting a hat with his signature catchphrase on it ... when he told our photog he hasn't locked up a deal to return to the show next season.

The reality star explained, "Right now I'm in negotiations with A&E and I would just hope they would get away from their unjust contract negotiations ... the ball is really in their court."

He adds, "I don't know what their plans are ... but I would like to be on the show. Maybe 'Storage Wars' without Dave Hester??"

And to make matters worse ... Hester says he wasn't even invited to A&E's Christmas party.

A rep for A&E had no comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

really?

This guy is an instigating obnoxious DOOSH! So what? Let him go, so we can all enjoy the show now.

Ace

Please Go!

Grouchy Smurf

Good riddance, Dave. Keep Barry and recast the rest. Why are we even watching a show about people buying defaulted storage lockers?

bubbaness

Pretty sure A&E can find another idioting blowhard to replace this guy.

Victoria

Reality shows pay nothing to be on ! So no one knows what is in the storage unit? They on;'t know who rented the unit? Come on!

Amber

Go off of the Show, Please!?!?!?!? You are so irritating!!!!

Connie

Bye-Bye!

StoopidHead

I watch the show for 1 reason only. BRANDI!!

No one likes Hester. No one will miss Hester. LET HIM GO!

tgrfan42069

this show is so fake and staged..if i had a money collection and put it in a unit.id make sure to get the valuble stuff out before the unit defaulted.most people do just that.they wont let their valuable items stay in there knowing they are bout to lose it.

James R. - Los Angeles

WHAT A BIG, F*CKING CRYBABY P*SSY!!!

Count yourself lucky that you are working, you a-hole!

mebrat24

I would tell this guy bye bye, the show would not be the same without him please. It's like Ryan Seacrest and american idol who cares what that little ******** does, the show would still be the same and 15 million richier without him. I'd say get rid of the skank j-lo and save 20 million also.

SUNIA3

The show would be more entertaining without him. bye bye

kar

Leave the show you won't be missed. Your a hateful, mean, and full of yourself. Do us all a favor and disappear!!!!!!!

Toni

That's the best news I've heard today! He isn't even funny just an annoying pompous A$$!

DetroitRocks

The show is fake and he is a nobody. Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments