'Storage Wars' Star

I Need BIG MONEY

... or I'm Off the Show!!

1/9/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0109_storage_wars_video_ex
"Storage Wars" star Dave Hester -- the "YUUUP" guy -- tells TMZ he's ready and willing to walk away from the biggest A&E reality show ever ... if the network doesn't up their "unjust" contract offer.

Hester was out in L.A. this weekend ... sporting a hat with his signature catchphrase on it ... when he told our photog he hasn't locked up a deal to return to the show next season.

The reality star explained, "Right now I'm in negotiations with A&E and I would just hope they would get away from their unjust contract negotiations ... the ball is really in their court."

He adds, "I don't know what their plans are ... but I would like to be on the show. Maybe 'Storage Wars' without Dave Hester??"

And to make matters worse ... Hester says he wasn't even invited to A&E's Christmas party.

A rep for A&E had no comment.

Terrie Espinoza

Please take this fool off this show. I hate this man. He is so boring. He is so obnoxious. How did he ever get on the show. They must be desperate. Barry is the best one. Kick Hester to the curb......

HowardtheDuck

What an arrogant piece of chit! I do have to say though, you may hate him but it would be like watching American Idol without Paula Abdul. You hate them, but it's not the same without them.

B.J.

Dave, I do hope you stay on the show. I do like Barry the best however, together all of you all make good TV.

Linda3223

I think A & E could do without him.

lk

How does anything on that station pass for a tv program. Nearly all the programs have Wars in the names and where are the Arts in the A&E name, there are no Arts. Upgrade what you broadcast.

Tanya

Dave is honestly my favorite character and a handful of my friends fav's too. The show would be boring without him there. The show can do without Darryl or Jarred and Brandi. All those people do is try to bid each other up...and then they get burnt in the end. Dave is the smart one. If he left the show I'm sure the show would lose alot of viewers.

Carl

Let him go. He's a jerk that has over reached his "self-actualization". When he is counting his money at the end of the show, half of his crap is over valued.

robin hoon

This guy is a complete idiot. Talk about easily replaceable. I had no idea that any of these fools were under contract anyway. **** this guy. The show is about the treasures not the ******* idiot with the big mouth.

Dan

No matter how much money you have Dave No one likes you, think about it

Willem

I'm surprised since he normally does well on Storage Wars, when he buys the lockers.

lildynomite

Dave is the biggest jack*** I've ever seen, he is the reason my skin crawls when I watch the show, my daughter loves the show but she even says if he is back then she'll stop watching it. Coldest person I've ever seen..zero regard for anyone other them himself, pitiful excuse of a man.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Seriously, who watches shows like that? And why?

Jeff

I can understand why this a-hole wasn't invited to the Christmas party. Who can stand being around him? He is the worst one on the show. His ego has blown up to the size of his belly. Both are full of hot air.

Kelli

Buh Bye Dave!! Bahahahahahahah

Matt

Honestly...No one would miss him.. He is the reason I change the station sometimes... Its one thing to win a container you want.. its another to run up the price just to be a jerk. I absolutely love Barry!!!! He a true reason to watch the show!! Don't ever let him go!!!