'Storage Wars' Star

I Need BIG MONEY

... or I'm Off the Show!!

1/9/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0109_storage_wars_video_ex
"Storage Wars" star Dave Hester -- the "YUUUP" guy -- tells TMZ he's ready and willing to walk away from the biggest A&E reality show ever ... if the network doesn't up their "unjust" contract offer.

Hester was out in L.A. this weekend ... sporting a hat with his signature catchphrase on it ... when he told our photog he hasn't locked up a deal to return to the show next season.

The reality star explained, "Right now I'm in negotiations with A&E and I would just hope they would get away from their unjust contract negotiations ... the ball is really in their court."

He adds, "I don't know what their plans are ... but I would like to be on the show. Maybe 'Storage Wars' without Dave Hester??"

And to make matters worse ... Hester says he wasn't even invited to A&E's Christmas party.

A rep for A&E had no comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

MarcusR

I find myself incredulous that Mr. Hester is complaining about how lockers are "set-up", like the one full of Elvis newspapers. If memory serves, Mr. Hester turned a profit of several thousand bucks on those papers. Stick to the storage/auction business, Dave. The show business aspect fell into your lap, you're not that good at it and, from your own lips, "If you play with the bull, sometimes you get the horns". If A&E does drop you like the Prima Donna you are, will the show go on without you? YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Storage Heroes

For an insider view... http://storageheroes.blogspot.com -- we just wrote a blog about this whole thing. This is our full-time business.

pateraangus

I enjoy the show more, when he's not on it. Get rid of Dave Hester

Screw'em

Best news all week! I hate this guy. He's always in a pissing contest. What a disrespectful ass. I've been waiting for someone to knock him out. Though something tells me he'd like it.... give him an opportunity to sue. Ass.

bmkjs

He is such an a$$ good bye! Wont miss you attitude of "ALL ABOUT ME"

Dave

personally I hate the f'n show, I knew it was put on because the same people bid on the lockers every time, besides there are way too many reality shows on

Steve Abshire

Dave Hesters' presentation strongly suggests that he is an emotionally-crippled, impotent, lengend in his own mind. Period.

revealer34

No one will shed a tear if the Idiot takes a hike. No one likes him. He is an arrogant Bully who thinks he is gods gift to storage lockers. Heres a tip for ya GO OUT AND GET A REAL JOB where you do something to contribute to your fellow man. Instead of buying jumk no one cared enough about to pay for to get back. Face it Hester you are FRED SANFORD. The only difference is People actually LIKED Fred Sanford ya "BIG DUMMY" And something tells me LISBETH Aint waiting for you either ya hateful BLOWHARD.

gordon

who cares if he leaves or not. from where I am I get tired of watching him run up the bids on the others. He thinks that he is the only one who has money, well it has been proved that the others do as well. So go on Mr yuuup see if we care

Richard Stephan

Well I hope Dave doesn't come back. I can't stand him.

Private

YEAH the OBNOXIOUS IMMATURE FART IS GONE!!!

RICHARD

I NEVER HATED ANYONE IN THE 52 YEARS OF MY LIFE , IN TELL I SEEN THIS ******* DAVE HESTER WHAT A ****ING ******* NO NECK MOTHER ****ER PICE OF **** ! **** YOU DAVE ...**** YOU ! hope you go broke .

hellotoronto

Storage Wars is almost tolerable again now that Dave Hester is gone. If he were a chick, I would beg mother nature to whip up a tornado and drop a house on this loser. I can't believe that he thinks he needs more money, to have cameras following him around as he does his job. I keep on expecting the pizza delivery guy to show up with a film crew. Reality TV is the lowest form of entertainment,, but Storage Wars has climbed one rung out of the reality tv cesspool by getting rid of Dave Hester.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18