Amber Rose

I Forgive Kanye West

for Banging Kim Kardashian

1/10/2012 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0110_amber_rose_ex_launch
Amber Rose says she's totally forgiven Kim Kardashian for allegedly hooking up with Kanye West behind her back ... and says she feels bad for calling Kim a "home-wrecker."

Amber's referring to a recent interview ... in which she claims Kanye and Kim had a secret affair while she was still dating the rapper a few years ago. Sources close to Kim tell us Kardashian vehemently denies ever getting intimate with Kanye.

But last night, Amber was out in L.A. -- and told our photog, "I actually feel bad that I called [Kim] a homewrecker ... 'cause that was kind of mean."

"I forgive her ... and I forgive Kanye too ... it's not a big deal, you know?"

And despite the fact she's sporting devil horns ... Rose insists, "I'm not a mean-spirited person ... I just acted on my emotions when I said it."

Joey

Kim Ho sure likes her nappy dark meat

Jay

Amber, you should have hooked up with Kim. Kayne didn't do **** but talk and look at Kim's monkey. Amber you would do a better job than Kayne...

KITTYANNE

don't worry amber, kim bangs any guy who'll have her, shes a pig!! she banged shengo right on her tv show!! she may be pretty, but shes still a pig and pigs do not make good wives!!

KITTYANNE

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TRAMP IS PATHETIC AND SAD!!

LEE

i like amber, kim on the other hand is a little skanky

Santana

Amber Rose....pretty much all of America will have to forgive KK for banging their man at some time

sheezamazin

I guess now we know Amber was telling the truth

BeautifulBella67

Amber, please! If it wasn't a big deal you wouldn't be bringing it up! Kim is no homewrecker; you had no home to wreck! Obviously, you meant nothing to Kanye! Build a bridge, get over it and move on with your life!

vanessa

kim is just a big wh0r3 who sleeps around with famous people to get attention from the media her fake wedding was like an OMG and people got over it easily so now shes trying to catch the medias attention again ugh she just gets on my nerves for being sucha sk@nkkkk! good luck to her shes probably turning 40 with no kids no husband and is probably going to regret every man she has slept with lol which is quiet a few :)

Beverly J

is that an echo I hear in Kim's *****?

Beverly J

please kim for the sake of mankind, give that p...y a much need holiday!!! damn, it's been working overtime!!!!

Joseffa

Kim and Kanye? Nah? Don't think so. schulthess

guest

Kimlisten to Bruce he is the smart one in the family. You are beautiful think about what you are doing and who you date.

guest

Kim listen to Bruce he is the smart one in the family. You are beautiful think about what you are doing.

sandra winfrey

stop,sounding so hateful. Generally, children under 12 act like this.