Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

In Lindsayland, it's only tax evasion if you can't find anyone to blame.

jeebus

Dear lord, I have been laughing my azz off for the past ten minutes reading dlisted!

jeebus

btw that new gif I got for my avi is compliments of theberry.com IT IS SCARY!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Jeebs
What were those two programs you and Rogie recommended would speed up my computer?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Jeebs
Should I do one first before the other? And they're completely safe?

big bamboo

defrag..your system...get rid of unused files and downloads helps big time..what ever you down load to make it faster...make sure you have good computer protection,.Norton antivirius, fire wall.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Smitty is not to defend against all the stuff you just mentioned, my computer 'sticks' or freezes. I keep getting the 'Internet Explorer Not Responding' with the blue doohickey just spinning around, it drives me nuts. If I ever win the lotto, the very first thing I'd do is invest in HIGH SPEED INTERNET!

Rogue Warrior

Hey where's that 15 year old kid aspiring to be a plumber, you know Vorlon................

While I was getting a massage you all were getting all tense H8ing on LINNOCENT.................

jeebus

LOL I love how we all of a sudden went to discussing computer stuff!

jeebus

Norton is really not worth the money or the cpu usage. there are other programs out there that do just as well if not better. Like malwarebytes antimalware and that Microsoft Security Essentials I mentioned.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Problem is I don't know how to do any of these things. I suppose I'll take down the info and decide later. Rogie said something about changing the setting on 'M.B.' I've never even heard of that. Thanks anyway guys, I don't want to f*ck up what I already have.

Vorlon

That's really a zhit pic of Lilo BTW

jeebus

Too bad i am not savvy enough to share control of your computer mad and just do the downloads myself.

Rogue Warrior

What the H8rs deserve, is to be treated like those people the Marine took care of in a more recent story!!!!

jeebus